Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot George Floyd - ANTIFA Riots/BLM Protests

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Once the precedent was set that Jews could have their own police force, of course every other ethnic group was going to want the same. Farage knows this, but he doesn't dare to mention the Hebrew elephant in the room.

Of course every community can set up a volunteer neighbourhood watch service under the control of the Police like Shomrin.
Whoever said they couldn't?

Tadhg Gaelach

PI Member
Of course every community can set up a volunteer neighbourhood watch service under the control of the Police like Shomrin.

Shomrin is a lot more than a neighbourhood watch. They are a Jewish paramilitary force.

Tadhg Gaelach

PI Member
They're pushing the spongers agenda - give me free stuff.
Other people can go out and generate wealth but when they do I have to get as much of that wealth as the people who create it do.

The entire Capitalist economy is now sponging off the state.

Reactions: jpc

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member

The "Muslim Patrol" was rightly squashed. If say indigenous English ethno-nationalists tried to set up something similar to Shomrin than the State would come down on them like a ton of bricks. The thing that Tommy Robinson fans don't seem to realize is that a lot of Muslims look at the privileges Jews have in the UK and say to themselves that they would like them for themselves. Tommy Robinson though of course is allied with and funded by Jews who want to make any meaningful theologically form of Christianity illegal in Europe.

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Shomrin is a lot more than a neighbourhood watch. They are a Jewish paramilitary force.

Ive heard stories along those lines about them in New York but in London which is the context you referred to them in they are a Neighbourhood Watch service operating under Police supervision.

Tadhg Gaelach

PI Member
Ive heard stories along those lines about them in New York but in London which is the context you referred to them in they are a Neighbourhood Watch service operating under Police supervision.

That's the official line. The reality is the the goy police take their orders from Shomrin.

Tadhg Gaelach

PI Member
One could also say the special "City of London" police force is a de facto Jewish force, as the Jews control the City of London, i.e. the financial district.

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
The "Muslim Patrol" was rightly squashed. If say indigenous English ethno-nationalists tried to set up something similar to Shomrin than the State would come down on them like a ton of bricks. The thing that Tommy Robinson fans don't seem to realize is that a lot of Muslims look at the privileges Jews have in the UK and say to themselves that they would like them for themselves. Tommy Robinson though of course is allied with and funded by Jews who want to make any meaningful theologically form of Christianity illegal in Europe.

The Muslim Patrol was squashed because it was operating outside the law engaged in what were criminal activities when judged by the law of the land.

Personally Id be delighted to have Shonrim operating in my area. The Police are overstretched and it's great to have volunteers making themselves available as first responders eg to turn up in minutes if you hear a burglar downstairs at 3 in the morning.

Tadhg Gaelach

PI Member
The Muslim Patrol was squashed because it was operating outside the law engaged in what were criminal activities when judged by the law of the land.

Personally Id be delighted to have Shonrim operating in my area. The Police are overstretched and it's great to have volunteers making themselves available as first responders eg to turn up in minutes if you hear a burglar downstairs at 3 in the morning.

Well, you're ruled by Jews anyway, so you might as well submit to Jewish police too.

Karloff

PI Member
Well, you're ruled by Jews anyway, so you might as well submit to Jewish police too.

If one is in favor of the Shomrim one is a hypocrite to complain if Muslims were to do the same thing - the reality is they can't do the same thing because the status of the two groups are far from equal in the UK.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member

Uh when I lived in London I got into trouble with the Shonrim for walking on the wrong side of the road in Jewish area that only allows women to walk on one side road, Orthodox Jews are even more into gender segregation a lot of the time than the most zealous Muslim, and I knew of another girl, herself a Jewess, who got into trouble with them for dressing immodestly (ordinary Brits would not have considered what she was wearing immodest). So yeah Shonrim and the laws of the land....

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
If one is in favor of the Shomrim one is a hypocrite to complain if Muslims were to do the same thing - the reality is they can't do the same thing because the status of the two groups are far from equal in the UK.

Anyone who has actually talked to Muslims living in England knows that they are well aware of Jewish privileges there and that these encourage their messers to engage in trouble making which they otherwise would not. I can understand people who hate or dislike both Muslims and Jews but I have trouble wrapping my head around people who just LOVE Jews but hate Muslims.

Top Bottom