• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot George Floyd - ANTIFA Riots/BLM Protests

Is it time to stop pandering to Blacks and other minorities?

• Yes

Votes: 76 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
You see a lot of that sign 'racism is small dick energy' at these protests.

But the only thing resembling a dick many of that lot are interested in is strapped to their partner's thighs.

I think there's some truth to that slogan, however. Whenever you see someone who hates another human being just because of their race, you're inevitably looking at a defective person - often it's a form of hysteria that does relate to sexual incompetence. They hate black men because black men get on so well with women. However, the main reason for that is that in Western society the black man is a form of woman. He is a Sister among Sisters. In a sense, what we might call Mud Sharks are really lesbians. The black man and the woman are essentially alien to Western society - they are fellow outsiders.

Karloff

PI Member

When i saw the above image i thought it was overblown and exaggerated, a propaganda piece - how could all these groups march together against anything? It's absurd. But i see the above image all the time in actual images of actual protests in the real world. Now we have lesbian bishops in Sweden supporting Sharia law, we have gangbangers marching with middle class feminists, we have antifa marching beside LGBT. And yes the spider at the back is real too.

PapaQuebec

Donator
PI Member

When i saw the above image i thought it was overblown and exaggerated, a propaganda piece - how could all these groups march together against anything? It's absurd. But i see the above image all the time in actual images of actual protests in the real world. Now we have lesbian bishops in Sweden supporting Sharia law, we have gangbangers marching with middle class feminists, we have antifa marching beside LGBT. And yes the spider at the back is real too.
And here's the reality.....

But remember:

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

PapaQuebec

Donator
PI Member
May they rest in peace.
Shame they didn't choose to live in peace.

The one thing the sh*tty, almost transparent veneer the "Black Lives Matter" movement cannot conceal is the fact that "Black Lives" matter very little to "Black People"

And before the "Racism Reflex" kicks in and you call me nasty names, this isn't a "race" issue at all - it's a culture issue!

Good2BBack

PI Member
Fred Trump built up a massive property portfolio, and it´s virtually gone, in one generation.

All the advantages that wealth could give and they are reduced to fraud.

It´s just sad,

Anglophile

PI Member

Jonathan Isaac stands for the national anthem before the Orlando Magic's victory over the Brooklyn Nets.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator

Jonathan Isaac stands for the national anthem before the Orlando Magic's victory over the Brooklyn Nets.

He has his head bowed in a very sheepish manner. If he's going to be an Uncle Tom, he could at least pretend to be proud of it.

Top Bottom