• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot George Floyd - ANTIFA Riots/BLM Protests

Is it time to stop pandering to Blacks and other minorities?

• Yes

Votes: 76 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
She comes across to me as a proper c*nt.
Exactly. What sort of kunt wears a beret? Frank Spencer or the garlic stinking fucking French.

This lady has ideas above her station. She needs despatching to her utopian African state promptly.

Biggest piss take of it is that her handlers are white twats. Thick as fucking mince the lot.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Evil capitalists in a corner shop in Manhattan get a taste of involunttary redistribution of beer. The father is stable in hospital and daughter treated on the scene.
BLM and their Dem enablers cut the funding of the NY police by 1 billion. The video shows why they wanted to do that.
It can hardly be Surprising that Criminals want to Defund the Police ! !

Imagine Inconvenience-ing Criminals as they Rob and Destroy the Convenience Store ! !

Anglophile

PI Member
I’m really looking forward to the England players wearing WomensLivesMatter and GayLivesMatter on their shirts at the World Cup,
to protest the lack of women’s and gay rights in Qatar.;)

Anglophile

PI Member
Irish politicians now openly admit that upsetting the Multinationals would be totally out of the question. So called "democracy" in Ireland is admitted to exist only in so far as it pleases foreigners like Mark Zuckerberg. This is Ireland's new H-Block. The sacred soil of Meath defaced by a Global Data Center, i.e. spying center. And how many Irish people even work here?

Why do the clowns hate the great Mark Zuckerberg so much??

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

Top Bottom