• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

George Floyd - ANTIFA Riots/BLM Protests

@graceland.com

PI Member
PI Member
Mar 27, 2016
Permament student at Oxford university (because she is so oppressed and victimised by the British State) Sasha Johnson, who leads Oxford University BLM.. (when not being a Wolfie Smith impersonator), tells a black dissenters that he's "a Black".... (of course I cant write c*o*o*n, but she can)
Shocking racist labelling by our Oxford Marxists.

She has a chip on her shoulder
And it's a much bigger size than her brain

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
Change the record, you dour miserable old git!:p

As I said, your sort took the soup a long time ago. That girl in Oxford is worth more than you and all your defeated tribe.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
Well , A Potato would be a Huge Brain Improvement for her ! !

She has to have been Hot Housed through the System ! Obviously the Hot House Boiled her Brain ! !

You've spent the last few pages obessively talking about her. I think you're infatuated by her good looks and fiery personality.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
The police haters would never have the courage of the 3 Garda who disarmed the man armed with a machine gun in Ballyfermot..

We're taking about the structure. The Gardaí is unchanged from the RIC. It was set up as an occupation army in Ireland. It's totally unsuited to current needs.

Top Bottom