• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot George Floyd - ANTIFA Riots/BLM Protests

Is it time to stop pandering to Blacks and other minorities?

• Yes

Votes: 66 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Compared to Bangladeshi and Pakistanis, the black population is less.

I have said to you in the past I am an old school bigot. Nothing I have seen makes me change my mind. I don't like or dislike foreigners any more or less than I did 10 years ago. I take as I find. I just don't know how much more bile and venom I have left for the politicians and media.

I understand you. I want to close the borders here because we are importing everything that you are talking about. What I object to is the stupid racism here. It's not racist to say that Africa is the best place for African people and that Ireland is a small place that must be kept for the Gael. One can say that without all this vile stuff about blacks being subhuman.

Good2BBack

PI Member
Did I say I was subjected to racism?
At any time?

Now, if you would like to open your eyes and use that pea brain of yours to take a look around you'll see any amount of racist attacks on white people over the last couple of months.

Here's one to be getting on with...

so it´s not your experience then....amazing how you know so much about it

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
BLM has rightly focused on policing as the means to bring down the racist state. Adams & Co. didn't have the imagination to drive home the issue of policing. They accepted a Peeler form of police force - but just with more Catholics in it. This has proven to be no better than the RUC. It's the Peeler structure itself that's the problem - not who's in it.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Do you imagine the likes of you stands a chance against women like this? They're what Sinn Féin was back in the day, i.e. before they took the soup. And you and your little racist pals here are Willie Frazer.

There is no 'debating' with BLM scum.

Their response to any debate is to squeal 'racist' or to riot, loot and murder.

BLM/ANTIFA are the dregs of world society.👍

Greengoose

PI Member
People covering the road with graffiti trying to get on the moral high ground about other people covering the road with graffiti - you couldn't make it up !!
There's quite a lot of paint involved. I wonder was it looted from a store during some peaceful blm riot?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
There is no 'debating' with BLM scum.

Their response to any debate is to squeal 'racist' or to riot, loot and murder.

BLM/ANTIFA are the dregs of world society.👍

Those are sophisticated, highly educated and articulated women. You're a Tea Egg version of Wully Frazer.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
There's quite a lot of paint involved. I wonder was it looted from a store during some peaceful blm riot?

It appears that the mural was painted with the full permission of, and in co-operation with, the city authorities. Police are investigating the vandalism perpetrated against the mural. It may even have been your types who perpetrated the criminal damage.

Greengoose

PI Member
It appears that the mural was painted with the full permission of, and in co-operation with, the city authorities. Police are investigating the vandalism perpetrated against the mural. It may even have been your types who perpetrated the criminal damage.
I was referring to the provenance of the paint! "Your types" is rather derogatory. You do not know my types, nor in fact anyone's type on these boards. Keep the insults to yourself!

Top Bottom