Hot George Floyd - ANTIFA Riots/BLM Protests

Is it time to stop pandering to Blacks and other minorities?

• Yes

Votes: 79 94.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Karloff

PI Member
Look at Sinn Féin during the 1990s. They forced their way into an Orange state and they forced structural change - even in the Sacred Cow of the RUC. The Jews weren't behind them - or some NWO Cabal. Listen to this interview, this woman is really talking sense - and millions of white people are thinking what she's saying.

The NI situation was an impediment to turning Ireland into the gombeen corporate free for all that it has become, it was also using up UK troops and after the 90s they would be needed in the Iraq and Afghan colonies. The Orange Status quo was not serving the NWO in any particular way. As an aside rising SF would become globo all the way (in ways the DUP never would).

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
The provie leadership were able to put a better face on their game than these two. Only the ideologically blinkered fail to see through the BLM at this stage.

You and Willie Frazer must be great mates.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
The NI situation was an impediment to turning Ireland into the gombeen corporate free for all that it has become, it was also using up UK troops and after the 90s they would be needed in the Iraq and Afghan colonies. The Orange Status quo was not serving the NWO in any particular way. As an aside rising SF would become globo all the way (in ways the DUP never would).

So you think nothing happens in the world until the NWO has already decided it will be profitable for them?

Tau Cross

PI Member
Fortunately, that thug has been arrested. But he had 100 arrests already. That's the kind of society the USA is. You can't build a peaceful society on the genocide of the native population and the enslavement of others. Meanwhile, the USA has constantly been at war for the last 200 years.

Why did they let him go so often? Why not just kill him? Could he serve some purpose to liberalism? If they were trying to genocide him he wasn't difficult to catch.

Karloff

PI Member
So you think nothing happens in the world until the NWO has already decided it will be profitable for them?
No your point was that the event of the SF women in the 90s couldn't have benefited the NWO, i just pointed out that it does and did.

I am very cynical of 'people power' movements in general (though in my heart i wish the world did work that way) - but i am trebly cynical and suspicious as hell when they are allowed push police around, topple monuments and appear to have politicians, media and corporates singing from their hymnbook.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
No your point was that the event of the SF women in the 90s couldn't have benefited the NWO, i just pointed out that it does and did.

I am very cynical of 'people power' movements in general (though in my heart i wish the world did work that way) - but i am trebly cynical and suspicious as hell when they are allowed push police around, topple monuments and appear to have politicians, media and corporates singing from their hymnbook.

If we are to believe that the NWO controls everything - then what hope do we have? No matter what movement emerges, it will always be possible to find some reason why the NWO is funding them.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
The military model of policing set up by Robert Peel is totally outdated. It creates more problems than it solves.
The old bill are not my friends, never have been. Since they decided to try to be everybody's friend, drive around in rainbow coloured cars and have university level entry as constables, they have lost the ability to investigate. The old principles have been washed away with this unrelenting liberalism. Most importantly, our politicians have the morals of an alley cat. As a consequence, the most important stabilising factor in any child's life, the two parent family, has been left to rot.

I don't need a load of blacks who can't get over the fact they were on the losing side of history advocating how UK plc should be run. Plenty of my family, both the Irish and English side didn't have a great time of it either. They are the priority for me, my culture, my people. I don't care about the blacks. They are not interested in my victimhood and I am not interested in theirs.

Karloff

PI Member
If we are to believe that the NWO controls everything - then what hope do we have? No matter what movement emerges, it will always be possible to find some reason why the NWO is funding them.
Hope to do what? Smash stuff up? Censor what people can say, establish anarchic communes in the middle of cities?

Jump on and beat lone white people? Shoot black people defending their property from looters? Ignore the abuses perpetrated on whites (by both thugs and police)?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Hope to do what? Smash stuff up? Censor what people can say, establish anarchic communes in the middle of cities?

Jump on and beat lone white people? Shoot black people defending their property from looters? Ignore the abuses perpetrated on whites (by both thugs and police)?

That's a separate point. I think we have to agree that it is possible to form a genuine popular movement that's not in the pay of the ruling class - otherwise what hope does Irish Nationalism have?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
The old bill are not my friends, never have been. Since they decided to try to be everybody's friend, drive around in rainbow coloured cars and have university level entry as constables, they have lost the ability to investigate. The old principles have been washed away with this unrelenting liberalism. Most importantly, our politicians have the morals of an alley cat. As a consequence, the most important stabilising factor in any child's life, the two parent family, has been left to rot.

I don't need a load of blacks who can't get over the fact they were on the losing side of history advocating how UK plc should be run. Plenty of my family, both the Irish and English side didn't have a great time of it either. They are the priority for me, my culture, my people. I don't care about the blacks. They are not interested in my victimhood and I am not interested in theirs.

The problem is that the English ruling class allowed in millions of black and brown people because they wanted cheap labour. Now they are a powerful political force. It's far too late for England to change that. And Ireland will be the same unless we manage to overthrow our ruling class.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
The problem is that the English ruling class allowed in millions of black and brown people because they wanted cheap labour. Now they are a powerful political force. It's far too late for England to change that. And Ireland will be the same unless we manage to overthrow our ruling class.
Compared to Bangladeshi and Pakistanis, the black population is less.

I have said to you in the past I am an old school bigot. Nothing I have seen makes me change my mind. I don't like or dislike foreigners any more or less than I did 10 years ago. I take as I find. I just don't know how much more bile and venom I have left for the politicians and media.

Top Bottom