• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot George Floyd - ANTIFA Riots/BLM Protests

Is it time to stop pandering to Blacks and other minorities?

• Yes

Votes: 65 95.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
BLM/Antifa are the street brigade of corporate power. Their targets are cultural as well as providing muscle against opposing demonstrators. Corporations have no love of culture, culture is an attachment people have to ideas and events that do not serve corporate interests - communists target culture for the same reason they see it as a rival for the attention of the masses. One reason music has gone to the dogs is the old great music inspired people and even caused them to think, the modern rap music is the perfect corporate noise - materialism, vulgarity, conformity, our entire world is being terraformed to their(corporate) wishes.

So you are agreeing that the current status quo in the USA has to be overthrown. For our sake too, as Ireland is now occupied territory - occupied by US corporates.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
I think you should listen to the women themselves who run the movement. All this mad conspiracy theory that right wingers always get their knickers twisted in seems to be very far off the mark.
The women are not important either way. They are being played. When they and their movement have served their purpose they will be tossed aside.

The Americans have a sufficient arms and enough trigger happy folks to squash this abomination. They are choosing to do the opposite. The amount of violence and murders going unchecked is not benefiting anybody.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Listen to these two women. Like Republicans listened to the words of Jonathan Powell out of the mouths of Adam & McGuinness.

How do you fall for this shite time after time?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
The women are not important either way. They are being played. When they and their movement have served their purpose they will be tossed aside.

The Americans have a sufficient arms and enough trigger happy folks to squash this abomination. They are choosing to do the opposite. The amount of violence and murders going unchecked is not benefiting anybody.

Look at Sinn Féin during the 1990s. They forced their way into an Orange state and they forced structural change - even in the Sacred Cow of the RUC. The Jews weren't behind them - or some NWO Cabal. Listen to this interview, this woman is really talking sense - and millions of white people are thinking what she's saying.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Listen to these two women. Like Republicans listened to the words of Jonathan Powell out of the mouths of Adam & McGuinness.

How do you fall for this shite time after time?

They might end up taking the soup too, but they haven't yet. Why not try listening to them - I promise your skin won't turn black.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
I think you should listen to the women themselves who run the movement. All this mad conspiracy theory that right wingers always get their knickers twisted in seems to be very far off the mark.
Don't they support "a woman's right to choose" as they call it.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Look at Sinn Féin during the 1990s. They forced their way into an Orange state and they forced structural change - even in the Sacred Cow of the RUC. The Jews weren't behind them - or some NWO Cabal. Listen to this interview, this woman is really talking sense - and millions of white people are thinking what she's saying.

By "health care" she means abortion.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member

She doesn't speak for my culture. I have my own grievances with the UK plc authorities, the politicians, media and bankers. I don't care about her grievances, as just as they may or may not be.

The whites, who probably make up the majority of BLM, I have no sympathy or empathy for either. I care even less for them.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
She doesn't speak for my culture. I have my own grievances with the UK plc authorities, the politicians, media and bankers. I don't care about her grievances, as just as they may or may not be.

The whites, who probably make up the majority of BLM, I have no sympathy or empathy for either. I care even less for them.

The military model of policing set up by Robert Peel is totally outdated. It creates more problems than it solves.

Top Bottom