Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

General Electric : illiquid and insolvent?

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Premium
If you're of an age, you'll well recall that American company General Electric were a hugely powerful, commercial, company.
GE's share were regarded as "blue chip" investments.

The man who pulled the pin on Bernie Madoff, has concluded a 7 month forensic accounting study of GE and he says GE is illiquid and insolvent.

jpc

PI Member
Last edited:

valamhic

PI Member
If GE short circuit

- will they be the next Lehman Brothers !!!!!!!!!!!!💩

Of course Irish Banks stocks are Blue Chip

- so the Fundamentals are sound..... ;)
You must remember that in Ireland there is absolutely no regulation. I tested the system and the result is just one example.

valamhic

PI Member
You can stay insolvent for a long time - but liquidity kills you quick.
What is insolvency? definition and meaning . Well no one can deny the credentials of this investigator. He copped Madoff
and I tend to believe him. I can see GE file for Chapter 11 before year end. In fact it could happen in 2 months. 38 billion dollars is a lot. The situation in Europe is not good and its not good in Ireland.

I suspect the Irish government has been made aware of a serious shortfall in its finances. They pulled the subsidy for green upgrades last week,

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
general electric are the c*nts who built a shitty nuclear reactor on a geological faultline.
Thanks for fukushima you greedy corporate psychopathic bastards!! :rolleyes:

bells of shandon

PI Member
Lack of Regualtion was why the Bank Crash occurred in Ireland, it was an organised policy of incompetence by the Dept of Finance and the Central Bank, to benefit Financial insiders and select politicians.
Nothing has changed and we have another Financial Crisis on the horizon.

Top Bottom