Genderquake

The Equaliser

Staff member
Just when I thought the nadir had passed after Channel fucking 4 decided to discontinue Big Brother, they have come up with this load of Kakadu.

Cue a houseful of trannies, cross dressers and deviants. Channel 4 says that in 21st Century Britain, what it means to be a man or a woman is changing.

Really? I haven't started to dress in Mrs Equaliser's clothes or paid for surgery to lop my cock and construct a pair of fun bags on my chest.

This is about money as per usual and nothing else.

This is a tried and tested “reality” formula. Get a bunch of narcissistic, attention seeking Dolly Parton fans with massive egos and stick them in a house, jungle or on an island. Watch them scream, cry and call each other Dolly Parton fans as they compete for camera time.

Audience takes sides and endlessly discuss who is the biggest Dolly Parton fan. Call it a “brave social experiment “ and a “fascinating insight into our changing world.”

Sit back and count the money.

Needless to say, I want them all dead.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Just when I thought the nadir had passed after Channel fucking 4 decided to discontinue Big Brother, they have come up with this load of Kakadu.

Cue a houseful of trannies, cross dressers and deviants. Channel 4 says that in 21st Century Britain, what it means to be a man or a woman is changing.

Really? I haven't started to dress in Mrs Equaliser's clothes or paid for surgery to lop my cock and construct a pair of fun bags on my chest.

This is a tried and tested “reality” formula. Get a bunch of narcissistic, attention seeking Dolly Parton fans with massive egos and stick them in a house, jungle or on an island. Watch them scream, cry and call each other Dolly Parton fans as they compete for camera time.

Audience takes sides and endlessly discuss who is the biggest Dolly Parton fan. Call it a “brave social experiment “ and a “fascinating insight into our changing world.”

It'd be a bit of real entertainment if we could bring back the Roman Circus and throw all these subhuman scum to the lions. I'd definitely pay the license fee to see that.

Freak, Nutters, Loser a few genuine cases of mental illness and one or two degenerates thrown in for good measures. These dregs are the fruit of a a Western Europe grown fat and peaceful which has faced no real challenges in the last thirty years and has pandered to people who need a good funt up the backside.

Watching the debate with my wife and to see this crazy old Bruce Jenner talking about himself sums up these strange people.

Last edited:

Well in fairness if you advertise for 'narcissistic,attention seeking cu&#s' a good percentage of the applicants are gonna be gays and trannies!

D

Deleted member 392

Non Registered Member
just saw a clip of Ireland eurotrash entry.......two homosexuals dancing Facepalm

Top Bottom