Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Gender differences in strong reactions to Islam among the indigenous in Britain.

But look what happens when you draw a few cartoons or pull a page out of their holy book! :rolleyes:
Wasn't really what i was trying to get at, this is more related to protecting the religion in their eyes and lots of female bombers out there as well, but I would see this as a hysterical act, as it did a lot of harm to their religion in the context of europe. Dramatic actions are needed to break the cycle of apathy within the general population, and this one woke a lot of people up to islam being a problem in their country.

If your stupid enough to go to Morocco and camp in the hills, don't be surprised if you get raped and your head cut off while your still alive. Within the boundaries of europe such a despicable response by the islamist's should never have been allowed to happen, let alone why these muslims are there in the first place, bad enough they are in Morocco, place used to be a mix of Christians, Pagans and Jews, however personally i wouldn't willfully take part in any form of iconoclasm in general. The state is primarily at fault in this case, the french imperialist elites have a lot to answer for regards the mess they have left the ethnic french in, and continue to do a horrific job at it. The filth have run that nation into the ground.

Didn't mean to misdirect the thread.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Meh. I've been to muslim countries with female companions.
Those supposedly pious and loyal muslims love to chat up and ride the kafir women
while wifey labours at home scrubbing their underpants.
From the moment they arrived until the moment they departed
my unfortunate companions experienced an incessant barrage
of unsolicited and unwanted muslim male attentions.
Muslimas are the most pathetic demographic in the World.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
White women don't seem to have a strong "tribal" sense. e.g. Sinead O'Connor saying she no longer wants to be around white people.
Sinead O'Connor's "conversion" was accompanied with her all this crazy anti-White which in many ways was much North American Liberal Leftist or Ultra-Leftist than it was Islamic, and yes you do get this anti-White racism in England from al-wala wal-bara Sunni Pakistanis which can be incredibly nasty, however it has a totally different flavour to Sinead O'Connor's childish outbursts. If she comes out and calls Leo Little Girls' socks a cow worshiping Homosexual I will have to reappraise radically my estimation of her supposed Islam.

I was thinking of white women such as Yvonne Ridley over in England than Sinead O'Connor.

bells of shandon

PI Member
I wonder how these Mulim women converts reconcile their Feminist beliefs and submission to men in Islam. Anyway it would to appear to have been a good career move for SOC.
RTE is keen to submit itself to Islam by fawning all over her and giving her airtime.
How long before she throws another wobbler and becomes Mormon, she is working her way thru; the religions., when all she really needs is a kick in the ass to make her come to her senses.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I wonder how these Mulim women converts reconcile their Feminist beliefs and submission to men in Islam. Anyway it would to appear to have been a good career move for SOC.
RTE is keen to submit itself to Islam by fawning all over her and giving her airtime.

How long before she throws another wobbler and becomes Mormon, she is working her way thru; the religions., when all she really needs is a kick in the ass to make her come to her senses.
Indeed. Plus they've stopped taking the piss out of her for fear of bad press or a reprisal
Win win for SOC!

will RTE pay to put her in hiding when she goes cool on this religion ? as she went cool on all the previous religions ?

what is the punishment for apostasy ?

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
I saw a documentary where most of the English female converts to Islam said that they had converted to find a husband. The English Christian men are not marriageable material.
There are very few Christian men left in post Catholic Britain. The post Catholic women are no great shakes either. I failed to find a decent one in over 13 years there.

parentheses

PI Member
Sinead O'Connor's "conversion" was accompanied with her all this crazy anti-White which in many ways was much North American Liberal Leftist or Ultra-Leftist than it was Islamic, and yes you do get this anti-White racism in England from al-wala wal-bara Sunni Pakistanis which can be incredibly nasty, however it has a totally different flavour to Sinead O'Connor's childish outbursts. If she comes out and calls Leo Little Girls' socks a cow worshiping Homosexual I will have to reappraise radically my estimation of her supposed Islam.

I was thinking of white women such as Yvonne Ridley over in England than Sinead O'Connor.
Never gonna happen.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Never gonna happen.
What about cow worshiping sexual deviant? Or sexual deviant from a family of cow worshipers. "Cow worshipers" is what Muslims often call Hindus. If even called him a sexual deviant not be taken seriously I might start taking her supposed Islam seriously. That would be much more triggering and "Jihadi" to the chattering classes than the hijab.

Top Bottom