Gender differences in strong reactions to Islam among the indigenous in Britain.

Brenny

PI Member
If you convince a people that their own culture is terrible and you fail to teach them of any imperfections in the rest of the world then many of them are gonna buy that crap and conclude that exotic = better. Young irish women, in particular, are taught that Ireland is a particularly bad place for them

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
If you convince a people that their own culture is terrible and you fail to teach them of any imperfections in the rest of the world then many of them are gonna buy that crap and conclude that exotic = better. Young irish women, in particular, are taught that Ireland is a particularly bad place for them

But do the Irish actually have a culture at this stage?

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
I imagine they are probably correct about devout Muslims.
Meh. I've been to muslim countries with female companions.
Those supposedly pious and loyal muslims love to chat up and ride the kafir women
while wifey labours at home scrubbing their underpants.
From the moment they arrived until the moment they departed
my unfortunate companions experienced an incessant barrage
of unsolicited and unwanted muslim male attentions.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Meh. I've been to muslim countries with female companions.
Those supposedly pious and loyal muslims love to chat up and ride the kafir women
while wifey labours at home scrubbing their underpants.
From the moment they arrived until the moment they departed
my unfortunate companions experienced an incessant barrage
of unsolicited and unwanted muslim male attentions.

Well, it has to be said that a lot of Muslim men are very far from being devout and they do have a Mediterranean personality.

bells of shandon

PI Member
A Man has 2 heads and I blood supply and only one head works at any one time ,this applies to men of all religions ,Christian ,Muslim , Hindu.,bUDDHIST.

Gender differences in how we act are not universal from what i can tell, as in there are cultural and ethnic aspects to it.
Lots of people using words like masculine, feminine but have some weird definitions of these words, as you cannot use them without some form of context.

If you have to mince your words around a black man, for example, for fear of offending them where they end up trying to burn down the neighborhood, this is not acting masculine in any western sense that i would define. Lacking self control and acting out in a rage, rioting and burning things down because your feelings were hurt is not masculine, this is more like acting like a crazy hysterical women, obviously not all women etc.. etc.... Now do africans all act like this throughout africa ?, is africa a matriarchal society? African american society seems very matriarchal, and black men in the US seem to lack a lot of self control. You should be able to act violently while still in control.

Any form of black masculinity i have seen in the west seems effeminate, and western men are in a similar way turning effeminate in their own way, like the bugmen and soyboys we see all around, but not just the extremes. The culture of today, where what native culture is left is being increasingly overtaken by the the cultural liberalist hegemony pushed by globalism, is effecting all.

So what is Islam's effect, seeing as Christianity looks very watered down in comparison. I would imagine it tries to promote a patriarchal culture first, where men are likely to act more masculine, where masculine at least isn't someone going into a hysterical rage on twitter banging their keyboard because some tranny cannot go into the female toilets in some country a thousand miles away.

Either way the issue I see is most men within the cultural liberalist west seem to be acting effeminately in different ways but all are being effected, whatever their ethnic and cultural background, just some take longer to crack then others.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
So what is Islam's effect, seeing as Christianity looks very watered down in comparison. I would imagine it tries to promote a patriarchal culture first, where men are likely to act more masculine, where masculine at least isn't someone going into a hysterical rage on twitter banging their keyboard because some tranny cannot go into the female toilets in some country a thousand miles away.
But look what happens when you draw a few cartoons or pull a page out of their holy book! :rolleyes:

getting back to the OP about gender, religion in a western context,

i visited a shop recently and was served by a young irish woman ( dark hair, pale skin, blue eyes, knacker accent ) and she was wearing a hijab. So who is she dating ? and that is all fine and dandy in the modern ireland ? well its all about give-and-take these days ?

do you get shops in Saudi with Saudi women working there, discarding their hijab, eating bacon, and changing their name to Máire ?

Top Bottom