Gender differences in strong reactions to Islam among the indigenous in Britain.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
I think the concept "Gender Studies" as in studying the effects of gender in itself interesting, however tragically the "Gender Studies" departments in our Universities rather than doing that indulge almost solely in Talmudic irrationalism. Anyway this is an area to do with gender which I find interesting.

According to a 2010 literally three quarters of the indigenous converts to Islam were women and generally indigenous Islamophiles tend to be female. However when you look at the whole "Counter Jihad" movement it is over whelmingly male and when you do find women involved in it they are very often Lesbian sexual deviants ("JONAYA" and Anne Marie Waters spring first to mind).

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
I saw a documentary where most of the English female converts to Islam said that they had converted to find a husband. The English Christian men are not marriageable material.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw a documentary where most of the English female converts to Islam said that they had converted to find a husband. The English Christian men are not marriageable material.
I think there is more going on than that- during the third, second, first centuries B.C. and the first and to a lesser extent second centuries A.D. Judaism- which was by and large quite radically different from the Rabbinic Judaism we know now, some of it's strains being very close to Islam, especially the Zealot/Jihadist strain- was particularly popular among women in the Roman Empire. We have surviving records of pagan Roman men freaking out about this.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
I think there is more going on than that- during the third, second, first centuries B.C. and the first and to a lesser extent second centuries A.D. Judaism- which was by and large quite radically different from the Rabbinic Judaism we know now, some of it's strains being very close to Islam, especially the Zealot/Jihadist strain- was particularly popular among women in the Roman Empire. We have surviving records of pagan Roman men freaking out about this.
So what would you think is the attraction?

what proportion of women from an islamic background have a husband/boyfriend from a white christian/atheist background ? 1%, 50%, 95%

what proportion of men from an islamic background have had bedroom conquests from women of the latter demographic ?

i have met many white women who have relationships with muslim men, but only met one irish bloke who chased after a muslim girl before her family intervened in a rather frightening way.

and you think there is fairness and balance in the world ?

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
Certainly Sinead O'Connor can never be quoted as an opinion,the woman is unstable and a suitable case for further treatment. An all round pain in the fundament and an embarrassment to Mna nA hEireann.

Eirwatcher

PI Member
White women don't seem to have a strong "tribal" sense. e.g. Sinead O'Connor saying she no longer wants to be around white people.
Certainly Sinead O'Connor can never be quoted as an opinion,the woman is unstable and a suitable case for further treatment. An all round pain in the fundament and an embarrassment to Mna nA hEireann.
We shouldn't take her opinions as being representative of anyone, not even herself

She gets more media attention than is healthy for her.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
The same reason some embark on relationships with people doing life in jail.
They wrongly assume that devout Muslims are more noble, unlikely to stray and more likely to stick it out in a marriage.

I imagine they are probably correct about devout Muslims.

missy

PI Member
White women don't seem to have a strong "tribal" sense. e.g. Sinead O'Connor saying she no longer wants to be around white people.

I wouldn't use SO'C as an example of anything other than someone suffering from an illness.

She gets more media attention than is healthy for her.
Couldn't agree more.
It really shows how 'clickbaity' our media has become when they put her front and centre.
The woman is clearly not well.

Top Bottom