Gemma O'Doherty.

Dan72

PI Member
Gemma does have some messages that would resonate with the public, even perhaps a growing public that want change but she is not the one.

Imagine you're running against Gemma or the ACI candidate, just get a member of staff to thrawl through her online media accounts. Jackpot.

Now make sure it's spread more around and to local media oh and challenged in radio debates too. It would painful to watch if you were a Gemma supporter.
Oh and all those crackpot conspiracy posts shared even further.

That's why I doubt she will ever run or her ACI group.

Not sure she wants to be scrutinized, she blocks people on twitter who disagrees with her, runs away from Channel Four, threatens people with legal action if they sneeze and runs from the public if confronted. Just this alone means she is not cut out for politics.

But continue hoping she is, she ain't though

Dan72

PI Member
She got I think about 1.4% of the vote. No surprise to me as I called it at 1 to 1.25.

She is at 2% at least overall in Dublin so 3% in more favorably areas.

9% will see here elected in a 5 seater.

Not there today but it will be, when the economy slows.
Is she going to parachute herself into a constituency?

Because I would guess she is from one of the more affluent Dublin constituencies.

And there is no way under the sun middle class Dublin is voting for Gemma

She is even a different kettle of fish since the Euros.

She has ratcheted it up a few gears.

Could you imagine middle-class Dublin voting for a candidate who said after the Euros that the vote was wrong, the establishment would have to kill her first before she got elected?

Oh and she did say that. She is just too out there.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Is she going to parachute herself into a constituency?

Because I would guess she is from one of the more affluent Dublin constituencies.

And there is no way under the sun middle class Dublin is voting for Gemma

She is even a different kettle of fish since the Euros.

She has ratcheted it up a few gears.

Could you imagine middle-class Dublin voting for a candidate who said after the Euros that the vote was wrong, the establishment would have to kill her first before she got elected?

Oh and she did say that. She is just too out there.
Do you agree that she knew she had zero chance in the Euro elections.

atkin8

PI Member
What are the circumstances with Angela Ray who is to serve a 9 moth sentence over a dispute with Tulsa about her children . There is no mainstream media report about it only Gemma has taken up the story .

Last edited:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Things are changing. Who would have thought we'd see the farmers starting to make rumblings about the EU.
People like Dan72 will make straight lines projections based on the past and the present. That being the case, he can not foresee radically different circumstances. Things can change on a dime and most all possible changes would be to benefit Gemma and indeed The National Party.

She likely would parachute into a constituency most suited to her positions. That used to be called carpetbagging before the biggest carpetbagger of all, Hillary Clinton came along and ran in New York State.

No point complaining about carpetbaggers as the country is flooded with Syrians from The Congo and Punjabiassjabber is in control.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Too many conspiracy theories but i guess if you keep trying you will find one .
What conspiracy. I predicted that she would get between 1% and 1.25% and was very close.

Are you one of these troll things that I have been instructed to ban?

atkin8

PI Member
What conspiracy. I predicted that she would get between 1% and 1.25% and was very close.

Are you one of these troll things that I have been instructed to ban?
I have since corrected to mean Gemma ,the conspiracy theories did not help her to get votes. . What do you want to ban me for ?

Last edited:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I have since corrected to mean Gemma ,the conspiracy theories did not help her to get votes. . What do you want to ban me for ?
It is a joke Atkin, I want to ban nobody with a genuine opinion regardless how outlandish.

Gemma was not going to be elected under any circumstances and usually decent people are ignored . Therefore her first task is to get exposure.

That being the case, the election was a great success and her numbers are still rising. Leaving aside the possibility of conspiracy theories being true, maybe 10% or more might adhere to them. She needs imo 9% in a 5 seater which with even modest transfers will get her elected. The more candidates the better.

Top Bottom