Gemma O'Doherty YouTube Channel

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
If I may be allowed a little pedantry, Latin "cis" meant "on this side of".
The Romans were conscious of the Alps as a barrier, so they often used the term "cisalpinus", --on our side of the Alps.
This was in contrast to transalpinus, or transmontanus, referring to the far side of the Alps.

I have absolutely no idea what it means in terms of sexuality today.
Fair play, I didn’t know the origin of it.

But yeah, I’ve no idea what it means today, and I’ve no desire to. It seems very popular among all the useless people these days.

valamhic

PI Member
There is something not quite right about Gemma. The pattern I experienced is re-stated by three other dedicated conservative anti wind campaigners I know. We went to her meetings with great hope and offers of support but we left realizing her campaign is a vernier, a signpost for a product which does not exist. She does not want to hear from the ground and her legal advice is crap.

As one man said, she's too dictatorial and he is right. It's her way or no way.

Nicenin

Donator
PI Member
There is something not quite right about Gemma. The pattern I experienced is re-stated by three other dedicated conservative anti wind campaigners I know. We went to her meetings with great hope and offers of support but we left realizing her campaign is a vernier, a signpost for a product which does not exist. She does not want to hear from the ground and her legal advice is crap.

As one man said, she's too dictatorial and he is right. It's her way or no way.
I agree with you - I like her material a lot, much of it I concur with, she's doing a stellar job in that respect - but there are a few causes for concern as you mention. Her solicitation of Pantibliss during the presidential campaign - surely anyone with any sense would know not to entangle themselves with that lot - and I wasn't convinced by her attempt over the weekend to explain.

Ultimately each of us has to fight our own battles against the Regime in our own way and in our own lives - take from any messengers what you find useful and discard what you don't.

Top Bottom