Gemma O'Doherty YouTube Channel

Speranza

Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
Is that the batallion called in to stop GOD discussing soaring cancer rates in Ireland.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Did no-one think that given the name of the pub, (the wandering farmhand or as the OpenBorder Extremists would put it, the migrant worker) that this fact would be used to great advantage to emotionally blackmail. That the OBE's would threaten that we will highlight how you hosted an anti-migrant worker event and that will be forever known about the pub and it will ruin your business, you will be finished?

It is a venue of foreign language meetings. The pub is well onside with multicult money business.
Do some research and homework and get some media and optics savvy and what could be used for a refusal.

......it's almost as if The National Party know exactly how to deal with the Irish mind, the treacherous anti-Irish lobby and how to build a party free from toxic associations....hmmmmm

Did no-one think that given the name of the pub, (the wandering farmhand or as the OpenBorder Extremists would put it, the migrant worker) that this fact would be used to great advantage to emotionally blackmail. That the OBE's would threaten that we will highlight how you hosted an anti-migrant worker event and that will be forever known about the pub and it will ruin your business, you will be finished?

It is a venue of foreign language meetings. The pub is well onside with multicult money business.
Do some research and homework and get some media and optics savvy and what could be used for a refusal.

......it's almost as if The National Party know exactly how to deal with the Irish mind, the treacherous anti-Irish lobby and how to build a party free from toxic associations....hmmmmm
I know! That pub, and most if not all those pubs are full of lefty/crusty types, with the usual type of landlord who will always cave in. Gemma thought that the owner was in some kind of distress, yeah, he was just spineless.

valamhic

PI Member
Why won't she?
I suspect her card may have been marked by someone involved in the anti Pylon campaign. I also told her at her meeting that I canvassed door to door in Churchtown to put Alex White out and that we have to fight the left dirty. She seemed to take offence at that. My point is that if anyone provides a manifesto based on accurate facts and correct law, I will row in with them. I want her to listen to me, to take myadvice on the law and on the electorate seriously. I don't expect he to take all my views on board.

valamhic

PI Member
Apparently the PIE poster didn't know this. Am I the only other person who didn't know about Zappone? I must admit I find her distasteful, so I would usually avoid reading about her.
The wiccan stuff is really of no consequence to me, it's harmless nonsense. What I wanted to do was show that in this case at least, and very likely in others, GOD's declarations may not be as odd as they sometimes appear.
She is a commie leftie green libloon who wants boys to be girls and girls to be boys, that's all you need to know.

valamhic

PI Member
Gemma on again with Mr Waters.

Shes just saying now rightfully why do people not get off their holes and drive down to support a meeting.

People want always someone else to save this country.

800 viewers:
She should have her ;party registered and ready to go in May. It does not look like that to me. Fail to prepare and you prepare to fail. We are going to miss the boat. Salvini had another big win over the left in Southern Italy to day. 42 seats to 35.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
91% of respondants to 96FM poll believe Gemma meeting should have gone ahead
Notice the "journo" on the scene seems to hold great importance on what crowd were "good-humoured".
The anti-Irish anti-freespeech OpenBorders Extremists were good-humoured, as they would be having shut down freedom of speech.
He reports two ACI's supporters as being "angry" - oh jesus, angry, that sounds horrific, can't be having that now - angry, as you would be having your rights denied. Why wouldn't ppl be angry at their rights being denied? Are we supposed to be all compliant and "good-natured" - tyrants rely on you never getting angry at the tyranny they impose upon you - trust the EnemyMedia to shill for a tyrannical regime.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
1. That was 3 years ago.

2. Pegida were all Eastern Europeans.

3. The Antifa gimps actually did fuck all.

4. Things have moved on somewhat.........

Pegida had a smattering of Irish lads and others who aquitted themselves as best they could given the circumstances, but they fucked the Éirgí fuks out of it on the Luas.
Antifa were different components:
1. Shinners from around the Shinner office area around Parnell Square, these did the physical stuff, though they were extremely hesitant to confront and only started a chase once they knew the few pegidas were sprinting off, they gave them plenty of space.
2. There were some Brit dipshits who made the trip over, presuming to tell the Irish what to do, thinking they would find common cause with their marxist loon friends here.
3. Irish OpenBorder gimps, middle class south side Dubs, there to playact and live out their student bragging rights until they buy the suit and find work in daddy's business, as usual these rejects were at the back of all the action.

When you speak of "antifa" in Ireland you are really talking about Éirigí and their Daddy's and uncles who are defending Shinner voting turf and making sure there are no in-roads into their bite of the apple and the imported foreigners, whom they see as the new voting block and power revenue and path to electoral power

make no mistake these goons and their political front are the new British imperial establishment in Ireland with their associated street thugs Black 'n Tans to keep the Irish in the gutter.

valamhic

PI Member
We had a great (un published on RTE) victory last week in Holland. Populist swept the decks. Europe is rising up and Ireland is ready to vote our way, but there is no party registered to lead .

Top Bottom