Gemma O'Doherty YouTube Channel

Dan72

PI Member
She needs to decide if she is an investigative journalist of a politician. So far she proved she is not capable of being a politician because she
is too dictatorial.
Don't think it's for her to decide as at the moment she is a failed journalist and a failed attempted politican.

She is coming more and more across as a bully.

She dishes it out but runs when confronted.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I have a crush on James Reynolds.

And I never fancy anybody.

Is he single?
Even from a male perspective, he's an extremely likeable man, he's clearly very sincere and decent, and it shines through with ease.

I often think he'd be a better face for the party than Justin- Justin has that edge to him that's not difficult to be put off by, I think. You have to want to listen to him, whereas James engages you first with his demeanour and personality, then you listen. That's going to be key with getting traction with the message.

valamhic

PI Member
She doesn't have enough people willing to stand so why would she be anything other?
How could she have enough people when she won't answer her phone and refused to speak with potential supporter at her meetings. One man who ran for the EU election in Midlands N/W constituency attended one and failed to get a word.

She has cut herself completely off from her potential supporters with the result she relies only on her own judgement. One's own judgement
is never as good as a judgement made after consultation. The excuse that she has so many supporters that she can't speak with them all is nonsense, If it were true she would have got more votes in the election.

I am not sure Justin Barrett will be any different. He appears to be too austere. There is nobody and not likely to be anybody for at least 5 years when the green hardship kicks in.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
How could she have enough people when she won't answer her phone and refused to speak with potential supporter at her meetings. One man who ran for the EU election in Midlands N/W constituency attended one and failed to get a word.

She has cut herself completely off from her potential supporters with the result she relies only on her own judgement. One's own judgement
is never as good as a judgement made after consultation. The excuse that she has so many supporters that she can't speak with them all is nonsense, If it were true she would have got more votes in the election.

I am not sure Justin Barrett will be any different. He appears to be too austere. There is nobody and not likely to be anybody for at least 5 years when the green hardship kicks in.
I've seen her personally in a crowd demanding speakers and potential candidates stand up and be counted. Calling out for a good 10 mins

valamhic

PI Member
Don't think it's for her to decide as at the moment she is a failed journalist and a failed attempted politician.

She is coming more and more across as a bully.

She dishes it out but runs when confronted.
You are partly right and partly wrong. She is a failed Journalist because of corruption and will continue to be one with nothing to show for it
for the rest of her life. She appears to want to be a politician which means a change of approach. I don't think she was ever confronted.

If some one wants to interview her, they need to invite her to a studio and (as Farage proved with the BBC) 50% of the questions must be on her campaign and relevant. I have no doubt she will agree with that,

However I tend to agree with you that she is a bully. She behaves like one. Voters don't want that representing them and they are unlikely to vote for her/it.

valamhic

PI Member
I've seen her personally in a crowd demanding speakers and potential candidates stand up and be counted. Calling out for a good 10 mins
The speakers start to whinge about their Grannies broken glasses and shaky false teeth. She needs to listen to those with
political acumen. Who understand how to get the vote, where to compromise and not to compromise. She needs to stop complaining and
work with what she has. Farage proved it can be done, so did Trump and populist candidatures elsewhere. She need to find out where she
got the most vote on Dublin and stand there. I bet she doesn't know even know. She needs to select a constituency and do her good deeds inthat constituency only. Its like a farmer who won't heed the weather forecast, big mistake.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member

You've made this post a thousand times. We get it already. :rolleyes:

TW Tone

PI Member
I never said or inferred that.

Go back and read my post again and the post I replied to and this time read them slowly.

Don't slink away from what you said:

"And when you say eyes, that means you are inferring colour, but there is a very large eastern European community too. "

You clearly differentiate non-white migrants from whiter than white East Europeans. The clear inference is that you think East Europeans are not migrants.
That's disgusting racism on your part.

Top Bottom