Gemma O'Doherty YouTube Channel *** Read rules***

Rick

Administrator
PI Member
I have spent the morning reviewing this thread.

As a result of my review, I have decided upon the following.

1. This thread is for discussion only on the videos and content that Gemma puts out.
2. If you wish to discuss Gemma or her goals then you must start a new thread.
3. If you do not like the response of certain posters, Use the ignore function.
4. All discussion must be civil, any abuse will not be tolerated.
5. All thread bans removed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2694

Non Registered Member
They have the useful idiots of the far left doing their dirty work. The speed with which these fascists got to work on shutting down the meeting was unreal.

Another 'win' for the 'progressive' cause in Ireland.
This marks the death of freedom of speech in Ireland.

BURNOUT

PI Member
Who is behind all the cancellations? anyone got any clues?

OrderoftheDragon

PI Member
An Spailpin just cancelled Gemma's meeting. After an hour of constant threats from leftists .

Sad day.
I can imagine a place with a name like that would be a hovel for fake nationalists alright, but how about moving away from commercial premises who don't want any hassle when the €€€€'s are involved. Community venue's, sports halls, gaa clubs......places where the fake globalists hold no currency.

BURNOUT

PI Member
People like Fiona Pettit-O'Leary, Leah Doherty and their allies. Definitely not just those two. There's a wider network of anti-fa, PBP, leftists, repeal activists etc.
And pray tell, what is their beef with ACI which is causing ripples at the moment with their news? Surely they are all against corruption or is it a 'racist' thing?

blue velvet

PI Member
And pray tell, what is their beef with ACI which is causing ripples at the moment with their news? Surely they are all against corruption or is it a 'racist' thing?
ACI / Gemma discusses mass immigration, islamisation which these people do not want being discussed. That's 'hate speech' or 'fascism' in their warped mindset.

I guarantee that when they rang the pub, they told the owner that GO'D was a dangerous racist and fascist, and sadly that tactic is enough to scare a lot of people.

BURNOUT

PI Member
This is a dirty war, lot of vile up there.

D

Deleted member 2694

Non Registered Member
Never feed a collective paranoia. Those lazy tweeting bullies see "issues" as their full time job.

OrderoftheDragon

PI Member
These muppets won't do fuck all in the real world, tweets and phone calls is about the size of their gimp protestations.

Top Bottom