Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Gemma O'Doherty (videos thread)

NiceNin

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Jesus, whats Gemma up to now.

Screaming outside a church!

No, that's outside Swords Castle last Friday night at the pre-election rally. She was getting a lot of support from passers by and zero abuse. Her vote on the day was very healthy which seems to be conveniently ignored by detractors.

Interestingly in work yesterday (Dublin area) I went into the kitchen and heard Gemma's voice booming out from someone's phone. They were all listening and most asking who she was as they'd never heard of her. This would be a YouTube/Instagram demographic. The person playing the video was slating her but I was quietly delighted as the more the message spreads even negatively the more you'll red pill.

Last edited:

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Jesus, whats Gemma up to now.

Screaming outside a church!

She got 2% which is better than any of the victims of Baldric's exploitation got.

page61

PI Member
No, that's outside Swords Castle last Friday night at the pre-election rally. She was getting a lot of support from passers by and zero abuse. Her vote on the day was very healthy which seems to be conveniently ignored by detractors.

Interestingly in work yesterday (Dublin area) I went into the kitchen and heard Gemma's voice booming out from someone's phone. They were all listening and most asking who she was as they'd never heard of her. This would be a YouTube/Instagram demographic. The person playing the video was slating her but I was quietly delighted as the more the message spreads even negatively the more you'll red pill.
You are being insular . Its like the red car psychological test.. You are seeing red cars everywhere.

There is a battle for Ireland and your pinning your colors to a red rag. Her vote on the day was not that healthy other wise she would have been elected.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I suspect not all would back you on that claim.
Well having seen many of the claims those same people DO back
I have to say on that basis I'm not bothered! :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom