Gemma O'Doherty to fight the upcoming by-election in Dublin Fingal

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Do we have any Radio Kerry listeners?
I heard that today Radio Kerry read out a statement from the Danish lady who had been slurred and slandered on the station a few days back..

I'd like to know more; was there an accompanying disclaimer or apology?

Reading out a statement, unless it's ten pages long, which we know it wasn't, is a quite inadequate remedy to someone who has been slandered on radio for a half hour.
Iben Thranholm, who the idiot presenter and guest smeared as an islamophobic white supremacist.

G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
Anyone have a contact for Gemma? Not sure she reads her mail sent via her website.

G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
As soon as she said 'Muslims', it's 'bye now, have to run'.

These utter chickenshit cowards, afraid of the media.

Like the Ploughing, running from IP.
They are all passive agressive cowards. As GT says logos is rising and things are reaching peak frustration.

There is something so condescending and arrogant that runs through the political and media classes in Ireland. I think it comes from our colonial past. When I lived in Ireland there was always some passive aggressive, bullying phuckwit on my case over something.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Gemma seems to have zoned in on the Big Issue of Mass Migration, and Fingal is the most diluted area in Ireland. Everone get behind her and promote her Cause, It is our Cause and Irelands Cause.
This will be a watershed moment in the battle to regain our Homeland. The Resistance will get momentum and exposure when we triumph here against all odds.
We few ,we happy few ,we band of brothers.
Get busy on Social Media to counter the attacks from the mainstream Media.

Last edited: