Gemma O'Doherty to fight the upcoming by-election in Dublin Fingal

Milominderbender

PI Member
Aontu Probably thinking “ not our drama”
I have noticed an Open Borders trend.
When the social engineering Media need a spokesperson that fits with their open borders narrative it seems to suit the media and political rulers to wheel out extremist hate groups who have little or no mandate. A few names come to mind but I’ll leave it at that.
Well several months ago Tobin called for greater discussion on immigration and he was attacked by Alan Shatter on Twitter. I thought maybe it was a ploy to elevate him to a harmless opposition figure. Now it seems it frightened him into silence. Not even a trite "locals should be consulted " out of him.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Well several months ago Tobin called for greater discussion on immigration and he was attacked by Alan Shatter on Twitter. I thought maybe it was a ploy to elevate him to a harmless opposition figure. Now it seems it frightened him into silence. Not even a trite "locals should be consulted " out of him.
Tobins constituency is Meath where a significant number of naturalised and illegal migrants reside. Mosnia being the largest illegal migrant camp.

G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
Such a bunch of PC cowards. Thranholm had nothing hateful to say at all. The woman who was on attacking her ( Veronica ? ) was calling her 'homophobic', 'anti-feminist', 'islamophobic'. All this pure bullscutter. And the cuck host was agreeing.
Interestingly, theres a 'Veronica' who used attack me on Journal.ie articles before I was banned. There's also a 'Veronica' who attacked me on twitter.

Hmmm..

TW Tone

PI Member
Do we have any Radio Kerry listeners?
I heard that today Radio Kerry read out a statement from the Danish lady who had been slurred and slandered on the station a few days back..

I'd like to know more; was there an accompanying disclaimer or apology?

Reading out a statement, unless it's ten pages long, which we know it wasn't, is a quite inadequate remedy to someone who has been slandered on radio for a half hour.