Gemma O'Doherty to fight the upcoming by-election in Dublin Fingal

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
She's tearing strips off Radio Kerry and the Hotel. Cowardly gobshytes.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Gemma's problem is two fold, she seems to believe every single crackpot theory out there and then she chooses to deliver on these theories in an high pitched, almost hysterical way.
Some of the videos I've seen for are just embarrassing, for her and the viewer.
In saying that sometimes she's bang on the money.
Perhaps she needs to think about her strategy and some of the ridiculous shite she latches on to.
She's a head case who has no chance of being elected anywhere ever.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Uh
But SF claim to be a left wing party and have leftish policy's. I still don't get why you and the others have the Shinners as target number 1 and not the rival party's of the right FG/FF/Greens ?
Because they love to hate the Shinners.

TW Tone

PI Member
ironic

She's tearing strips off Radio Kerry and the Hotel. Cowardly gobshytes.

If anyone wishes to express an opinion to Radio Kerry about their extraordinary treatment of this matter, in which the Danish woman was allowed to be attacked by a person who wasn't present at her talk, you might write to

info@radiokerry.ie

Similarly, the cowardly hotel management may be reached at

info@ballyroe.com

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
What's ironic about it? The Communit Party was always more nationalistic than Sinn

If anyone wishes to express an opinion to Radio Kerry about their extraordinary treatment of this matter, in which the Danish woman was allowed to be attacked by a person who wasn't present at her talk, you might write to

info@radiokerry.ie

Similarly, the cowardly hotel management may be reached at

info@ballyroe.com
Such a bunch of PC cowards. Thranholm had nothing hateful to say at all. The woman who was on attacking her ( Veronica ? ) was calling her 'homophobic', 'anti-feminist', 'islamophobic'. All this pure bullscutter. And the cuck host was agreeing.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Correct, whilst Aontú ticks the Prolife box, their fear of losing open borders voters and being branded haters is holding them back.
I will vote independent if there is no party that suits
There are many who reluctantly voted to repeal the 8th, I did so myself and am still not comfortable with my decision. I think Aontu should stick to their prolife "guns". I also think SF should not impose the whip on these issues.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
There is a smell of acceptable opposition about them. They were completely silent on ouchterard.
Aontu Probably thinking “ not our drama”
I have noticed an Open Borders trend.
When the social engineering Media need a spokesperson that fits with their open borders narrative it seems to suit the media and political rulers to wheel out extremist hate groups who have little or no mandate. A few names come to mind but I’ll leave it at that.