Gemma O'Doherty supporters chanting to make 8000 people unemployed

Dan72

BANNED
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just a hunch. But is the contents of this post scrawled on the walls of your padded cell hundreds of thousands of times? I bet it is. I bet it is.

Relating yourself over and over again? Quite siimilar to the Gemma Facebook behaviour rantings.
Perhaps ye guys share a similar deliquency.

It would make sense.

But never a good sign.

Grape picking tomorrow and wine testing. Oh how lovely Italy is.

Last edited:

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Oh now lovely Italy is.
With the ever-popular Mr. Salvini firmly ensconced in the Italian government no doubt that it is. He's a fella that takes no nonsense from people traffickers and kudos to you for contributing to the Italian treasury to support what truly is God's work.

Italy.:clap:

The present Italian government.🍷🍷:clap:

(Sidenote to the gallery: "Holiday in Italy" is actually funny farm warden slang for a week long treatment whereby the patient receives hourly electric shocks via 'car jump start leads' attached to their frontal lobes.)

valamhic

PI Member
You can see that when Gemma's protest reached a pinnacle at Google HQ a counter protest arrived last Saturday from the extreme communist Globalist storm troopers. It get down to who can shout the loudest with the Guards in the middle. Its the same politically, any new movement will
meet stiff resistance and violent opposition capable of crushing it. A one men band party cannot survive such a pressure.
My point is proven all the time.

valamhic

PI Member
It's just hilarious to see an obviously mentally unbalanced individual like Dan72 (and anyone who spends all day every day for months attacking a 50 year old widow woman is obviously mentally unwell!!!) accusing the subject of his retarded rants of having some mental issues.

This guy is so detached from reality that I'd suggest if anyone knows him that they apply to have him sectioned under the mental health act for his, and others, physical safety.

It's so sad to see how mental health problems can affect people like Dan72 and how easy the blueshirt machine can brainwash susceptible individuals like that.
Just sad.:(
In a decent discussion forum, this post would be banned, but this is not a decent forum. Gemma is not at the races when it comes to achieving her
goals of saving Ireland, but that does not mean she is mentally ill. I personally do not think she is mentally ill. She is a hopeless political campaigner. that is all.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
In a decent discussion forum, this post would be banned, but this is not a decent forum. Gemma is not at the races when it comes to achieving her
goals of saving Ireland, but that does not mean she is mentally ill. I personally do not think she is mentally ill. She is a hopeless political campaigner. that is all.
Well, that's one thing ye have in common.

valamhic

PI Member
Well, that's one thing ye have in common.
Political success is not measured in one big achievement. It is measured over a long period of small identifiable achievements achievements
combine with bringing about a change in public opinion.

valamhic

PI Member
We can forget about Gemma and her conspiracy theories. The next thing around the corner is the banking collapse and the spread of the pain across all of the remaining EU. Brexit will see the end of Irish agriculture. Britain will buy food from the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

It may also start buying from Africa. So - how can there be a future in farming with 12% of the market gone?

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
We can forget about Gemma and her conspiracy theories. The next thing around the corner is the banking collapse and the spread of the pain across all of the remaining EU. Brexit will see the end of Irish agriculture. Britain will buy food from the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

It may also start buying from Africa. So - how can there be a future in farming with 12% of the market gone?
What's going to happen the land?

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
So I have being telling many of you on here for weeks that Gemma is a ticking
time bomb and is an election liability.

She will never be electorally successful nor will her outfit the ACI.

But just watch this. I will take a bow, AGAIN, I did warn ye folk.

This is bonkers multiplied by a million.

These cretins including Gemma will not be setting foot in Dáil Eireann as representatives, more like they need straight jackets.

Enjoy. It could even be on the Comedy Central Channel.
Bashing people you yourself stated publicly that you believed to be suffering from a mental illness again are we Dan72? :rolleyes:
What kind of sociopathic person would behave like that??

And this just after admitting to taking a "climate criminal" commercial flight to Italy and back??
Do you know how many tons of carbon that flight put into the atmosphere??

And this after FG accepted that we were in a climate emergency requiring a carbon tax
to be placed on the poorest in society?

Then you have the neck to come on crowing about it here
in between taking yet another public pop at someone you believe is mentally ill

What utter moral hypocrites your sort are Dan72!! 💩

Top Bottom