Gemma O'Doherty supporters chanting to make 8000 people unemployed

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
She has been served notice.
And I served notice on you to prove you were even at the protest like you said you were
But I notice you ignored me
You critise Gemma but at least she has guts
Which she has proven long before now
Now you show us where you were at the protest
Or hush child

Dan72

BANNED
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I have being telling many of you on here for weeks that Gemma is a ticking
time bomb and is an election liability.

She will never be electorally successful nor will her outfit the ACI.

But just watch this. I will take a bow, AGAIN, I did warn ye folk.

This is bonkers multiplied by a million.

These cretins including Gemma will not be setting foot in DΓ‘il Eireann as representatives, more like they need straight jackets.

Enjoy. It could even be on the Comedy Central Channel.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
This from the poster who on another thread tried to explain how he was not a natural Gemma supporter.

But he has turned so obsessed, that he won't hear a bad word said against her.

Even after her more chaotic and delirious episodes of late.

Listen potato, you have backed the wrong horse.

She is a loose cannon.

Stop with the undignified behaviour. It really is cringe.

Oh and the above poster cites Wolf, the poster who has already said I am three different persons, from McDave to Hammer to YFG.
That deliquent cannot make up his mind.

Oh potato, you did yourself no favours mentioning Wolf.
You are some fragmented, highly strung weirdo who has multihour day long chimp-outs over O'Doherty about mindbogglingly dull trivia. You'll perform backflaps over footage of O'Doherty scratching her nose whilst yodeling "that's not a vote catcheeeeeeeeeer!!!!!". That isn't criticism, that's you engaged in some slow burning pyschological meltdown. Don't be too surprised if that these antics cause sane posters to comment on this.

She has wound up Team Snowflake. We can measure this by the intensity of your O'Doherty Derangement Symdrome - and it is INTENSE. You're like our canary in the coal mine in this respect. And that's all I want from her. So I've collected my winnings. If she does more fair juice to her, if she fades, she's done her work. I've said this multiple times but that big pinnochio snozzle of yours seems to block any truth signal. πŸ€₯
πŸ“‘

Dan72

BANNED
You are some fragmented, highly strung weirdo who has multihour day long chimp-outs over O'Doherty about mindbogglingly dull trivia. You'll perform backflaps over footage of O'Doherty scratching her nose whilst yodeling "that's not a vote catcheeeeeeeeeer!!!!!". That isn't criticism, that's you engaged in some slow burning pyschological meltdown. Don't be too surprised if that these antics cause sane posters to comment on this.

She has wound up Team Snowflake. We can measure this by the intensity of your O'Doherty Derangement Symdrome - and it is INTENSE. You're like our canary in the coal mine in this respect. And that's all I want from her. So I've collected my winnings. If she does more fair juice to her, if she fades, she's done her work. I've said this multiple times but that big pinnochio snozzle of yours seems to block any truth signal. πŸ€₯
πŸ“‘
I reckon you should canvass for Maria Bailey to win a seat in the next GEπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are not just an amateur but a light weight.

Why do you make it so easy for me to rip the p1ss out of you on a daily basis here?
Are you one of those degenerates and deplorables in those Gemma videos?

We just laugh at ye and pity your folk.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I reckon you should canvass for Maria Bailey to win a seat in the next GEπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are not just an amateur but a light weight.

Why do you make it so easy for me to rip the p1ss out of you on a daily basis here?
Are you one of those degenerates and deplorables in those Gemma videos?

We just laugh at ye and pity your folk.
You couldn't "rip" styrofoam apart.

But manic cackling, now that would be your thing.

I wasn't there, no. But I could see you there in a tutu, fairy wings strapped to your back. waving a rainbow flag and screaming your trademark "Gemmmmmmmmahhhh!". Of course that would require the nuthouse screws to give you a day release and I don't see that with all the solo shooter controversies doing the rounds.

Dan72

BANNED
In fairness and with respect, fair dues to the delinquents on here who are now posting video coverage of what will be of Gemma.

But seriously, surely someone on this forum who is a friend or even family member can reach out. Nobody would even treat an animal this way.

It's cruel.

Dan72

BANNED
Now I have a long beautiful Italian holiday to enjoy with the locals.
So as of few days ago, I will be posting far less on here unless the mad yoke Gemma keeps supplying even madder entertainment each day.

Oh and I enjoyed listening to Hazel Chu on radio while walking on the beach earlier.

What a beautiful patriotic Irish woman so discerning from the scum who surround Gemma outside Google.

Dan72

BANNED
Hopefully the electric shock treatments will successfully alleviate the worst of your O'Doherty Derangement Syndrome (ODS) symptoms .

Pull through for us, champ. (y)
Well I did warn you.

And in time even you will be posting apologies on here.

Time always tells and I am always right.

DS86DS

PI Member
Now I have a long beautiful Italian holiday to enjoy with the locals.
So as of few days ago, I will be posting far less on here unless the mad yoke Gemma keeps supplying even madder entertainment each day.

Oh and I enjoyed listening to Hazel Chu on radio while walking on the beach earlier.

What a beautiful patriotic Irish woman so discerning from the scum who surround Gemma outside Google.
Hopefully Salvini makes homosexuality illegal while you're there.

Top Bottom