Gemma O'Doherty supporters chanting to make 8000 people unemployed

Dan72

BANNED
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am not so sure most of the people posting on here are genuinely politically motivated..

Because whilst FG and FF and Labour and SF supporters can have massive scraps online and in election campaigns, none of us would want not someone so unhinged as Gemma as a leader.

She is not well.
That is all I will say.

I will spend a lot of August in Italy so will pop my head in here far less.

But that spectacule tonight from Gemma outside Google is bonkers.

Mad as a box of frogs. More fool ye for encouraging her. Ye guys are actually part of the problem.

Last edited:

Olli Rehn

BANNED
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
I am not so sure most of the people posting on here are genuinely politically motivated..

Because whilst FG and FF and Labour and SF supporters can have massive scraps online and in election campaigns, none of us would want someone so unhinged as Gemma as a leader.
Gemma needs a good psychiatrist. She is probably on a waiting list already. We all know about the state of the HSE- so we have to show some understanding for her problems.
I hope she is soon looked after and gets well again.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
mad is an understatement.
Ah, now, physician heal thyself. You're nutter than an iguana playing the ukulele.
Those Garda deserve a pay rise.
It must be tough old goin' leaning against the wall, dossin' all day.

But the wardens that have to strap you onto your restraining bed- now that's an unhappy chore no pay rise can possibly compensate for.

Dan72

BANNED
Ah, now, physician heal thyself. You're nutter than an iguana playing the ukulele.

It must be tough old goin' leaning against the wall, dossin' all day.

But the wardens that have to strap you onto your restraining bed- now that's an unhappy chore no pay rise can possibly compensate for.
How you encourage and support this woman is beyond belief.

Dan72

BANNED
She refused to hug you that one time, hence the pathological hatred ever since.
She needs a big hug, and to be told everything is going to be okay.

But she has done some untold damage.

I forsee in the future a tell it all on the Late Late where she tells Ryan she was in a bad place.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
She refused to hug you that one time, hence the pathological hatred ever since.
It's O'Doherty Derangement Sydrome. The most severest case I've seen. It's related to Trump Derangement Syndrome. They are both kinda psychically but negatively tethered in some way.

He did a 15 hour stint raving about her one time. Wolf saw it all. I mean that's bad. Bette Midler bad.

Dan72

BANNED
It's O'Doherty Derangement Sydrome. The most severest case I've seen. It's related to Trump Derangement Syndrome. They are both kinda psychically but negatively tethered in some way.

He did a 15 hour stint raving about her one time. Wolf saw it all. I mean that's bad. Bette Midler bad.
This from the poster who on another thread tried to explain how he was not a natural Gemma supporter.

But he has turned so obsessed, that he won't hear a bad word said against her.

Even after her more chaotic and delirious episodes of late.

Listen potato, you have backed the wrong horse.

She is a loose cannon. She is away with the fairies.

Stop with the undignified behaviour. It really is cringe.

Oh and the above poster cites Wolf, the poster who has already said I am three different persons, from McDave to Hammer to YFG.
That deliquent cannot make up his mind.

Oh potato, you did yourself no favours mentioning Wolf.

Top Bottom