Gemma O'Doherty bus ads appearing across Dublin!

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
It's a good step towards unity in the Nationalist movement.
It is a question of the magic number. How many votes Gemma needs to see herself as a viable independent going forward. Falling short puts her in a position of maybe considering joining the NP. It is hard to see her joining though.

Obviously she has no chance of being elected but what would that different number be that posters here would be happy with. I would be happy if she gets 4500 votes. I would be also happy if she can increase her utube subscribers from the oresent 16000 to 25000, that is the future imo.

Macushla

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is a question of the magic number. How many votes Gemma needs to see herself as a viable independent going forward. Falling short puts her in a position of maybe considering joining the NP. It is hard to see her joining though.

Obviously she has no chance of being elected but what would that different number be that posters here would be happy with. I would be happy if she gets 4500 votes. I would be also happy if she can increase her utube subscribers from the oresent 16000 to 25000, that is the future imo.
4,500 FPVs would be a terrible result! That's like 1%. She wants to be getting about 10,000+ FPVs.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
4,500 FPVs would be a terrible result! That's like 1%. She wants to be getting about 10,000+ FPVs.
A little over 1%. That is what I would be happy with if she garners it. A much greater percentage of these voters would be super committed to her. Almost like a Ron Paul fan or Lyndon Larouche fan which might be a better example, who are in it for life.
I see this election solely as a stage to increase her following.

Sham Fox

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
A little over 1%. That is what I would be happy with if she garners it. A much greater percentage of these voters would be super committed to her. Almost like a Ron Paul fan or Lyndon Larouche fan which might be a better example, who are in it for life.
I see this election solely as a stage to increase her following.
Agreed. This is Ireland remember. Only about 3 out of 100 paddies is half wide to what is going on. If that.

TW Tone

PI Member

What kind of numbers are you predicting for quota in Dublin?
Expect a low poll.
I would be disappointed if God couldn't get over one tenth of the quota.

Macushla

PI Member
What kind of numbers are you predicting for quota in Dublin?
Expect a low poll.
I would be disappointed if God couldn't get over one tenth of the quota.
I don't know. But 4,500 would be a bad result unless turnout is absolutely piss poor.

shinshin

PI Member
I would expect a minimum of 20,000 between Gilroy,Kelly and Gemma.
More if we can break through the censorship.
It will take a Black Swan event.
The murder in Dundrum yesterday appears to be a Morroccon Muslim...it may concentrate minds in South Dublin.

Macushla

PI Member
I would expect a minimum of 20,000 between Gilroy,Kelly and Gemma.
More if we can break through the censorship.
It will take a Black Swan event.
The murder in Dundrum yesterday appears to be a Morroccon Muslim...it may concentrate minds in South Dublin.
I predict Gemma will take the lion's share of the Nationalist vote. Gilroy runs all the time for everything. Hermann just isn't going to do well as nobody knows him and his campaign is not great. But Gemma at least has a bit of profile + the buses going for her.

Top Bottom