Gemma O'Doherty bus ads appearing across Dublin!

Macushla

PI Member

Well, a giant success for Gemma O'Doherty's European Election Campaign has been achieved. She managed to get her face out there on Dublin Bus. She has seriously raised the stakes in the Dublin race.

Inevitably, the libtards got all hot and bothered by this advertising coup on Gemma's part and threw their toys out of the pram on social media, sending angry tweets and emails to Dublin Bus and to the Advertising Company which owns this ad space. However, fair dues to the advertising company - they didn't cave to the pressure from a tiny clique of professional complainers and responded with this statement:

Now of course, Exterion Media is in the business of making money and they don't really give a toss about Free Speech or Democracy. They just want money. And I'm happy with that for now, if all advertising agencies, printers, hoteliers, etc. had that kind of attitude and weren't fully enthralled in appeasing pink capitalism the nationalist cause in Ireland would be in a far better place.

But fair play to Gemma for this one. If you're in Dublin, give her a vote - every vote for her will be an extra tear shed by the libtards on count day!

Jim

PI Member
That’s a brilliant idea, hopefully we can all do it, no reason not to.
Gemma should hire several of those large Ad vans or lorries, which you have your ad posted on . They are then driven into areas were their is no Bus Route. Parked were possible in parking spots were large number of foot traffic can see , or at large road intersections with high volume of traffic. Just passing on a idea which you see in many large City's in England.

James Dawson

PI Member
Gemma should hire several of those large Ad vans or lorries, which you have your ad posted on . They are then driven into areas were their is no Bus Route. Parked were possible in parking spots were large number of foot traffic can see , or at large road intersections with high volume of traffic. Just passing on a idea which you see in many large City's in England.
Cities.

My mission must be to annoy everyone today 🤣

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
That would help I’m sure, but I think the busses are genius because they’re an institution. The more the message is seen in ‘normal’ settings like that the better.

Top Bottom