• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gaystapo Chief Zappone to introduce "Baby Boxes" to Increase Population

While the Régime is planning abortion abattoirs that will reduce the fertility of the Native Irish by a further 20% - its already below replacement level - Gaystapo Chief Zappone is at the same time announcing a "baby boom strategy" to encourage parents to have more children - because "de economy" needs more workers. Now, you might think this strategy will include providing housing, health care, child minding facilities and a living wage - but no, it really does include nothing but a box, that's right, a box, what will be filled with some nappies and a blanket and a couple of other bits and bobs - and the box can also double up as a crib for the baby.

Needless to say, this will not encourage Native Irish people to have more children, but will only encourage the most desperate Third World migrants, who probably will think this box is a great benefit.

What more can I say? Really I'm speechless.

Baby boxes for parents of every newborn: Ireland's strategy to increase birth rate revealed - Independent.ie
Incredible stuff,a new low,but what else would you expect from the bizarre Zappone,only in Ireland would we make a childless dyke Minister for children!

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Both organisations are guilty of child abuse in our schools
and neither should be allowed to peddle their lies
to our children in our schools.

No gods or masters.

At the present time, now that the Western Left has been bought and decimated, I'd rather have Christianity as a defense against Liberal Capitalism than nothing.