Gaystapo Chief Zappone to introduce "Baby Boxes" to Increase Population

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

While the Régime is planning abortion abattoirs that will reduce the fertility of the Native Irish by a further 20% - its already below replacement level - Gaystapo Chief Zappone is at the same time announcing a "baby boom strategy" to encourage parents to have more children - because "de economy" needs more workers. Now, you might think this strategy will include providing housing, health care, child minding facilities and a living wage - but no, it really does include nothing but a box, that's right, a box, what will be filled with some nappies and a blanket and a couple of other bits and bobs - and the box can also double up as a crib for the baby.

Needless to say, this will not encourage Native Irish people to have more children, but will only encourage the most desperate Third World migrants, who probably will think this box is a great benefit.

What more can I say? Really I'm speechless.

Baby boxes for parents of every newborn: Ireland's strategy to increase birth rate revealed - Independent.ie

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Yes.. whilst they are pushing the abortion of Irish children... they are at the same time launching schemes for a certain style of population growth. (poster in background)

Amazing - they always stick to the trope of the black male with the white female. The white male is being pushed out of his homeland and being made redundant in all aspects of life - particularly sexual reproduction.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Maternity package - Wikipedia
Its a Finnish thing, they've been doing it for 60 years. Scots are trying something similar.
They are just robbing an idea from them as a look at me im great, she an opportunist.
Well, this probably was a good thing in Finland in 1938. But it has no relevance at all to Ireland in 2018 - except maybe as an encouragement to Third World migrants.

Needless to say, this will not encourage Native Irish people to have more children, but will only encourage the most desperate Third World migrants, who probably will think this box is a great benefit.

What more can I say? Really I'm speechless.

Baby boxes for parents of every newborn: Ireland's strategy to increase birth rate revealed - Independent.ie
Actually i agree, this is probably the real reason, as its a similar reason why the finns would have done it 60years ago, as it would have been a rugged poor region.

Zappone is a carpet munching globalist with a ridiculously distorted middle class perspective on the world.
I guess when you are on 100k+ p.a. with a gold plated pension, you tend to forget about economic realities of ordinary people
while you squander their tax money on vanity projects

A fucking box won't solve the sell off of the commons and the pricing out of the market of Irish people
wanting to start a family by vested interests.

As for the abortion stuff, I disagree that keeping the eighth will stop people having abortions
or that it will make any difference to the birthrate of indigenous Irish. It's just a tax on poorer women.
and a distraction from the root issues.

If you truly care about Irishness then the box you really need to be concerned about here is not Zappone's box ( ugh! perish the thought! ) but the TV box because we are being relentlessly colonised from within and turned into insouciant americans every day
by the vomitus spewing daily from that.

Last edited:
Well, this probably was a good thing in Finland in 1938. But it has no relevance at all to Ireland in 2018 - except maybe as an encouragement to Third World migrants.
Dammit, they can stack one on top of the other in those boxes in the corner of the room they have packed their family into.

We are turning areas of dublin back 100 years, dublin tenements, a whole new poor class, a new bottom rung of the pyramid.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
"Educational books are also included in the package."

i wonder what tranny globalist propaganda will be in these books. - daddy and daddy go shopping - my two mums love me - that kinda shit. this is a kind of sick joke - abort your children, or if not, u can stick it in this box. ive heard it all now. these people need to be told that they are all going to jail someday.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Amazing - they always stick to the trope of the black male with the white female. The white male is being pushed out of his homeland and being made redundant in all aspects of life - particularly sexual reproduction.
I saw a wee child the other day with a black baby doll. They're getting at them young.

Top Bottom