Gaystapo Chief Stringjack Removes This Post From P.ie

roc_

PI Member
Threads
It's pretty basic stuff why a moderator would zoo threads that may help incite hatred against ethic, racial or religious groups.

And why a moderator would sideline the tabloid tendency towards base lurid headlines set upon as click-bait, to play to the fears of people, justify their failures, confirm their suspicions, and help throw rocks at their enemies.

The bigger picture of course, the one that tabloids help nurture, is that when fear grips a people, it opens the way for a leadership to be thrust upon them that offers an easy way out at whatever ultimate price.

Editorial responsibility for any media entity inevitably entails taking decisions about tone and content. There are sites like this one for little Irelanders who prefer a certain tone and content in their media.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
It's pretty basic stuff why a moderator would zoo threads that may help incite hatred against ethic, racial or religious groups. And why a moderator would sideline the tabloid tendency towards base lurid headlines set upon as click-bait, to play to the fears of people, justify their failures, confirm their suspicions, and help throw rocks at their enemies. The bigger picture of course, the one that tabloids help nurture, is that when fear grips a people, it opens the way for a leadership to be thrust upon them that offers an easy way out at whatever ultimate price. Editorial responsibility for any media entity inevitably entails taking decisions about tone and content. There are sites like this one for little Irelanders who prefer a certain tone and content in their media.
Typical prevarication from a Shylock

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
Well it seems this place here is becoming little better than p.ie in some respects.
Just had my BBC MI5 vetting thread deleted without even a "stringjack" message

Fundamentalist and Myles started to troll and derail it
then the thread was jacked.

I guess deleting whole threads is just so much easier than modding trolls and thread derailers.

Threads
Well it seems this place is little better

I guess deleting whole threads is just so much easier than modding trolls and thread derailers.
That's daft. The was an important story.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Well it seems this place here is becoming little better than p.ie in some respects.
Just had my BBC MI5 vetting thread deleted without even a "stringjack" message Fundamentalist and Myles started to troll and derail it
then the thread was jacked. I guess deleting whole threads is just so much easier than modding trolls and thread derailers.
I thought you had it deleted. They shouldn't have done that. Your OP was actually a very interesting one.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I wasnae. Fundy made a point and you counteracted it. I then counteracted your strange position Sir.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Savage away. Its you who has to own up to the madness that is killing humans but saving animals. How does that all compute?

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
Savage away. Its you who has to own up to the madness that is killing humans but saving animals. How does that all compute?
Go back to the madness of your whisky bottle and blow up inflatable Hitler sex doll you arsehole troll.
You're not remotely interested in the actual logic behind any of my ethical positions.

Killing and torturing animals unnecessarily on an industrial scale is immoral
So is forced pregnancy for underage rape victims.

This is all off topic so I'm not discussing it further here.

I only posted here to highlight "stringjack like" behaviour here regarding my BBC MI5 vetting thread.
Not to discuss veganism, abortion or your Hitler and whisky fetishes

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Donator
Premium Account
Threads

The thread is back up minus the trolling posts, it was removed whilst a moderator looked at it.

Top Bottom