Gaystapo Chief Stringjack Removes This Post From P.ie

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
There are conspiracies happening- people conspire all the time.

It is pretty obvious that there is a plan underway to transform the historic nations that make up the EU into an utterly rootless bio-mass of slaves unable to act with rationality and will power in a crazed bid maintain Capitalism at all costs. Open your eyes and you can see it.

It's hard to make a man open his eyes - when his wages depend on him keeping them shut.

It's hard to make a man open his eyes - when his wages depend on him keeping them shut.
Well I disagree with you there but it would not be polite towards Olli to explain why. I will say though that it does come down a lot to a fundamental lack of imagination on his part. He cant see the mess as anything but inevitable and "progress".

Myview

Political Irish
The post is just conspiracy bull he keeps drumming all the time.
Ireland is not a dying nation. The government does not substitute Irish through muslims. It is always the same old hatemongering job.
He keeps promoting it all the time. It is done deliberately to stir up something. Bringing up such a theory is ok once in a while. But he keeps dishing it out all the time, together with a crazy mixture of blaming the Jews or some other group being behind this.
I could go on for a good while- but this is only wasting my time....as he wanted to do.
Well said. Ireland is a much richer country with all the new diversity and multiculturalism that has grown here.

I like many are thankful the Irish are opening their doors and now I am Irish I want us to open our doors for more people who need shelter and help.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I would say to Taidgh that you have a lot to contribute to P.ie and remember most people who read it dont post; dont allow yourself to get banned through pride.

Well, I'll be staying off it for the most part. Better to help build up this forum - where you aren't under Gaystapo surveillance every time you try to exercise your right to free speech.

Well, I'll be staying off it for the most part. Better to help build up this forum - where you aren't under Gaystapo surveillance every time you try to exercise your right to free speech.
I wouldnt fault you for hating drummed and his ilk- something that sentimentalists dont understand is that sometimes love demands hatred. However you have to notice that the likes of Rashers, yourself and Dublin 4 are much more actually engaged with the world and vital. You have intelligent probing people "down there" and you have self-satisfied morons "up-there"; that is what I see a good bit of in the Republic of Ireland. I will be surprised if the likes of drummed are not gone in my life time. The bad news is that there could well be a lot of violence because of the stupid decision of the ROI to be "at the heart of Europe".

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
Premium Account
I vowed never to go back to P.ie, takes a while to get it out of you're system but when you do you feel a lot cleaner.

P.ie is a Zoo, feck it and its mods.

Top Bottom