Gaystapo Chief Stringjack Removes This Post From P.ie

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Just back from a ban on p.ie for daring to post a video of Brother Nathanael. I see that in my absence, Gaystapo Chief Stringjack removed this post of mine - citing legal difficulties. Well, it was already posted on this esteemed site, and the law didn't come knocking on the door. What could the grounds for legal action be? Or did the post just not suit his Libtard agenda:

Well, you don't have to be a genius to work this one out. Aging population means more and more of the social surplus being spent on pensions and facilities for looking after the old, while a declining youth base means less and less people to pay for those benefits. Also, old and middle aged people tend to own their own homes and have reared their families. They consume less than the 18 - 35 age group, who should be setting up home and family. We are in a crisis of consumption, not of production. We have a glut of production.

Meanwhile, Western governments continue to punish the young and prevent them from having the means to set up homes and rear families. This leads to couples deferring setting up home longer and longer, thus adding to the demographic crisis. Health experts also point out that bearing children in the 30s is dangerous for the health of both mother and child. Not only are we facing into a crisis of aging population, but we are facing into a crisis of more and more of the nation's children being born with health defects. Irish people no longer have children at the replacement rate. We are a dying nation. The only solution that FF \ FG \ Labour and Sinn Féin have is to steal the youthful populations from the Muslim lands. But, as in the rest of Europe, this policy is creating a crisis of another kind, i.e. inter-ethnic conflict and terrorism. And it must be said that the Muslim youth we are getting now have not excelled at creating peace and prosperity in their own lands. Why should we expect them to do so here?

Greenspan: Monetary policy has done everything it can

Last edited:

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
Premium Account
Tadgh, will you ever learn. Politics.ie is a infested shit hole where anyone with an different view to mods will have their post removed, ridiculed, or sent to the Zoo.

I was once even banned from my own thread and the mods allowed the idiots to destroy it.

The classic example over there of pure trolling is the

Euro to collapse within two weeks? $900 million says it will.

The mods have allowed that thread to be trolled beyond belief with squirrels and all sorts of idiotic nonsense.

I havens logged onto P.ie for over 6 months, and I dont intend too.

Yes this site is quieter but at least they dont stifle debate, and the more people that get fed up with the shit over there the more that will come over here.

I haven't been banned in 6 months, and that is a first for me!

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Tadgh, will you ever learn. Politics.ie is a infested shit hole where anyone with an different view to mods will have their post removed, ridiculed, or sent to the Zoo.

I was once even banned from my own thread and the mods allowed the idiots to destroy it.

The classic example over there of pure trolling is the

Euro to collapse within two weeks? $900 million says it will.

The mods have allowed that thread to be trolled beyond belief with squirrels and all sorts of idiotic nonsense.

I havens logged onto P.ie for over 6 months, and I dont intend too.

Yes this site is quieter but at least they dont stifle debate, and the more people that get fed up with the shit over there the more that will come over here.

I haven't been banned in 6 months, and that is a first for me!

Yes, you're right a chara. This place is far more interesting and free speech is respected. Don't worry, I won't be wasting much of my time over there.

Middleagedgit

Political Irish
Take this with a pinch of salt but I was once told by a moderator over on P.ie how they do certain things.

If they want to get rid of a poster without banning them they piss them off, I.e Remove posts, allow flaming, ban you from you`re own thread.

If you really piss them off but you are popular the Admins have a program in the Forum software that can make the site lag, unresponsive etc. Another way to piss you off and hope you go away.

Eventually if you really piss you off they just ban you and that the end of it.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Take this with a pinch of salt but I was once told by a moderator over on P.ie how they do certain things.

If they want to get rid of a poster without banning them they piss them off, I.e Remove posts, allow flaming, ban you from you`re own thread.

If you really piss them off but you are popular the Admins have a program in the Forum software that can make the site lag, unresponsive etc. Another way to piss you off and hope you go away.

Eventually if you really piss you off they just ban you and that the end of it.

A very disreputable crew.

Taidgh- you are a well known neo Nazi supporter and rabble rouser. You should not be astonished if your posts are being removed if they promote xenophobia or crazy conspiracy theories to undermine the public peace.
I suppose that the expression "Gaystapo Chief" does not help either.

Middleagedgit

Political Irish
Taidgh- you are a well known neo Nazi supporter and rabble rouser. You should not be astonished if your posts are being removed if they promote xenophobia or crazy conspiracy theories to undermine the public peace.
What was wrong with what he posted?

Myview

Political Irish
Here Here, let the Racists be banned.

What was wrong with what he posted?
The post is just conspiracy bull he keeps drumming all the time.
Ireland is not a dying nation. The government does not substitute Irish through muslims. It is always the same old hatemongering job.
He keeps promoting it all the time. It is done deliberately to stir up something. Bringing up such a theory is ok once in a while. But he keeps dishing it out all the time, together with a crazy mixture of blaming the Jews or some other group being behind this.
I could go on for a good while- but this is only wasting my time....as he wanted to do.

He isnt a Neo-Nazi. I am probably the only person on this forum who has actually known Neo-Nazies. Taidgh is a very enthusiatic character and that is a good thing but enthusiasm can lead people to go over the top a bit at times and run away with themselves, however the alternative of being utterly cynical and having no fire in your belly or grit in your craw is far worse, far, far, worse; and as the Rock that Christ founded His Church says "Love coverth a multitude of sins" (1 Peter 4:8). Than there is the fact that he is basically rational (much more than many who will remain nameless) and has obviously had good instincts instilled in him by his family. I wouldnt be worrying about him. Weep not for him but for your own children (if you have any).

That said Politics.ie is not Boards.ie- and in terms of a lot of forums in western Europe it allows forthright expression. Sometimes, a lot of times but not always, mildness is the best policy.

The post is just conspiracy bull he keeps drumming all the time.
Ireland is not a dying nation. The government does not substitute Irish through muslims. It is always the same old hatemongering job.
He keeps promoting it all the time. It is done deliberately to stir up something. Bringing up such a theory is ok once in a while. But he keeps dishing it out all the time, together with a crazy mixture of blaming the Jews or some other group being behind this.
I could go on for a good while- but this is only wasting my time....as he wanted to do.
There are conspiracies happening- people conspire all the time.

It is pretty obvious that there is a plan underway to transform the historic nations that make up the EU into an utterly rootless bio-mass of slaves unable to act with rationality and will power in a crazed bid maintain Capitalism at all costs. Open your eyes and you can see it.

Top Bottom