Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Gay Gay Gay, everywhere is GAY!

bAd

PI Member
Seriously, WTF is going on?

Everything is going Gay, it's like Gay has become a national holiday.

I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!!!!
Here's a picture of the Straight Pride flag. It was not well received by the hypocrites in the homosexual brigade.

CANADA: Straight Pride Flag Roils Small Town [VIDEO] - Joe ...

I'm also shit sick of anti-procreation BS and think the Straight Pride flag should be promoted MUCH more often !!!

DrPat2

PI Member
Here's a picture of the Straight Pride flag. It was not received well by the hypocrites in the homosexual brigade.
(I don't understand why photo's don't show for me and I must use the crappy add.pics app ?!?)

Actually, the use of a flag to signify sexual orientation is questionable, imo. Logically, if it is intended to encourage or signify a minority then all minorities need to be accorded their own specific flags. It could well be argued that it is in fact exceptionalism.

Last edited:

bAd

PI Member
Actually, this use a flag to signify sexual orientation is questionable, imo. Logically, if it is intended to encourage or signify a minority then all minorities need to be accorded their own specific flags. It could well be argued that it is in fact exceptionalism.
Straight Pride doesn't need to be based on being a minority. Heterosexuality is the reason we're all here. Pride that's based on being a minority is rather insignificant when compared to pride connected to the source of all human life.

Top Bottom