Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Gay Gay Gay, everywhere is GAY!

El Chaval.

PI Member
Local child poverty at almost 70%, but Sinn Fein focus on First World problems.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Local child poverty at almost 70%, but Sinn Fein focus on First World problems.
Virtue Virtue Virtue Virtue~ ~ ~ Cheap Virtue Cheap Virtue Cheap Virtue Cheap Virtue

whyfillaw

PI Member
how much time and money does this "Lady Man" from Co.Down spend preening itself for "show and pride".I volunteer for a charity that raises money for a national charity and I am confident in my own skin that I don't act like a prat while I do it.I don't have to put my ugly mugshot up on social media while I do it, like the other 99.9% of volunteers throughout the country.Comes over as Narcissistic, self-absorbed, lack of confidence in his/her own skin, an attention seeker needing affirmation and acceptance.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member

Storybud2

PI Member
how much time and money does this "Lady Man" from Co.Down spend preening itself for "show and pride".I volunteer for a charity that raises money for a national charity and I am confident in my own skin that I don't act like a prat while I do it.I don't have to put my ugly mugshot up on social media while I do it, like the other 99.9% of volunteers throughout the country.Comes over as Narcissistic, self-absorbed, lack of confidence in his/her own skin, an attention seeker needing affirmation and acceptance.

Just leave it, set up your own Charity ,, ponce , fake , pathetic attention seekers will use anything no matter how low to fulfill their selfish desires,

Better off working silently , you will be amazed how much it MATTERS in the real world,

The silent word is much more powerful than the scumbag word in the END,,,

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Holly Willoughby pioneers a revolutionary new & safe way of touching a gay person. Still, why even take the risk?

whyfillaw

PI Member

a complete re-write of history is what these "Queer Folk" want.Now they'll be telling us the disciples were probably "married couples" who had to marry women for family honour reasons but were enlightened to leave their "household and follow Jesus". Is there no length, depth , extreme these deviants will go to "Prove they're right and Enlightened" and all the rest of us are wrong??.

page61

PI Member

a complete re-write of history is what these "Queer Folk" want.Now they'll be telling us the disciples were probably "married couples" who had to marry women for family honour reasons but were enlightened to leave their "household and follow Jesus". Is there no length, depth , extreme these deviants will go to "Prove they're right and Enlightened" and all the rest of us are wrong??.

Is there no length, depth , extreme these deviants will go to "Prove they're right and Enlightened" and all the rest of us are wrong??.....

EH That is what happens with entrenchment ..does it sound familiar , eg My church is right and all yee are wrong .

Top Bottom