Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Gay Gay Gay, everywhere is GAY!

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

A Co Down man has joined the NSPCC as a campaigner as a thank you for the support he received as a bullied schoolboy.

Marcus Hunter-Neill, from Bangor, Co Down, said the charity helped him through a difficult time in his life and says he is delighted this announcement is coinciding with Belfast Pride this weekend.

Radio and TV personality, best loved as Lady Portia Di’Monte, brings a wealth of experience across a range of fields to the role.

And his personal insight into growing up within the LQBTQ+ community will also bolster his pioneering role with the NSPCC and its Childline service.

Marcus said: “I am so truly thrilled and delighted to be joining the NSPCC as a campaigner, seeing all the incredible work they do to help and protect the youth of today is wonderful.

“Many years ago I used Childline at a time when I was being bullied and I felt I had no one to talk to, I could pick up the phone and talk to someone who would listen. So I’m now so proud to be able pay back, in whatever way I can.”

Vote 4 Change

PI Member

A Co Down man has joined the NSPCC as a campaigner as a thank you for the support he received as a bullied schoolboy.

Marcus Hunter-Neill, from Bangor, Co Down, said the charity helped him through a difficult time in his life and says he is delighted this announcement is coinciding with Belfast Pride this weekend.

Radio and TV personality, best loved as Lady Portia Di’Monte, brings a wealth of experience across a range of fields to the role.

And his personal insight into growing up within the LQBTQ+ community will also bolster his pioneering role with the NSPCC and its Childline service.

Marcus said: “I am so truly thrilled and delighted to be joining the NSPCC as a campaigner, seeing all the incredible work they do to help and protect the youth of today is wonderful.

“Many years ago I used Childline at a time when I was being bullied and I felt I had no one to talk to, I could pick up the phone and talk to someone who would listen. So I’m now so proud to be able pay back, in whatever way I can.”

Isn’t going to end well and that’s for sure.

Reactions: Ant

whyfillaw

PI Member
I have used Yahoo mail for a long time as a "back up" in case of the other one going offline for some reason.For the past few days I have noticed a gcn highlighted coloured advertisement box appearing as I read through any topic listed as "news item "on their mail page.today they even put it up in block capitals as news items down the left handside of the page where one signs into one's email account.yes my dear reader it is about the Gays and how they are discriminated and abused .Gay Community News(GCN) it is the next acronym that is going to go along all the others for us normal heteros to get used to.A little tale of two gay arabs being abused in Haifa by some nutjob teen .God save us but this is really pushing normal heteros to the point of telling these deviants to grow up and fight their own battles.I 'm getting tired of this shyte being pushed , pushed in our faces every bloody day.

Anglophile

PI Member

The trains are gay now.....:)o_O

Top Bottom