• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Gay Gay Gay, everywhere is GAY!

El Chaval.

PI Member
An extremely worrying development in Tralee County Kerry. We are in October, not the Pride month of June, but it transpires businesses are being approached and told to display the rainbow sticker and the rainbow flag.

And the approaches are being supported by An Garda Siochana.

This is a political takeover right before our eyes

WTF is this?
Pride Year?

NiceNin

PI Member
WTF is this?
Pride Year?
What's interesting is if you click the hashtag in the Gardai's tweet, the hashtag appears solely in that tweet.

So the Gardai composed the hashtag.

And furthermore, clearly no one gives a fuk.

SwordOfStCatherine

I suspect here is your answer.
Interesting. My understanding though is that T.E. Lawrence was into being whipped by more masculine men rather than being into young lads. Also the weird obsession with Saudi Arabia in some English Aristocratic circles did not begin with him. It began earlier in 19 th century with Sir Richard Burton who was very much into young boys. I have been told been told by Iraqis, Iranians and Lebanonese people that very many Saudis are incredibly kinky characters but people from that region are shameless when it comes to ethnic stereotyping (which is something I like about them) and exaggeration. I remember reading ages of ages ago this fascinating book called "Desiring Arabs" about Western European perceptions of the Arabic speaking Muslim world in terms sexual matters and in it I learned that not just in England but through out the West in the 19 th and early 20 th century there was a massive fetish for Middle Eastern and North African Muslim men and boys in homosexual circles. Something that people forget is that the Ottoman Empire decriminalized homosexual acts in 1858, long before any Western country even thought of doing so. These days a lot of Westerners consider not just the Islamic world but also the Byzantine Orthodox Christian world (Greece, Russia, Bulgaria, Romania, etc) as being places of homophobic darkness however historically we saw them very much otherwise, instead we saw them as effeminate creatures among whom homosexual carry on was rife. I do though think that a lot of the at least over the top "homophobia" you find in these areas of the world is a reaction to the West going over board in the other direction. In fact I think that the whole "Islamic Revival" largely comes from people seeing the way the West was going and legging it in the other direction. Prior to the 1970s probably most people in the Middle East looked up to the West in many ways- in the 1970s that started breaking down.

Last edited:

Anglophile

PI Member
An extremely worrying development in Tralee County Kerry. We are in October, not the Pride month of June, but it transpires businesses are being approached and told to display the rainbow sticker and the rainbow flag.

And the approaches are being supported by An Garda Siochana.

This is a political takeover right before our eyes

And the rainbow flag ends up higher than the national flag.... :rolleyes:

NiceNin

PI Member
Interesting. My understanding though is that T.E. Lawrence was into being whipped by more masculine men rather than being into young lads. Also the weird obsession with Saudi Arabia in some English Aristocratic circles did not begin with him. It began earlier in 19 th century with Sir Richard Burton who was very much into young boys. I have been told been told by Iraqis, Iranians and Lebanonese people that very many Saudis are incredibly kinky characters but people from that region are shameless when it comes to ethnic stereotyping (which is something I like about them) and exaggeration. I remember reading ages of ages ago this fascinating book called "Desiring Arabs" about Western European perceptions of the Arabic speaking Muslim world in terms sexual matters and in it I learned that not just in England but through out the West in the 19 th and early 20 th century there was a massive fetish for Middle Eastern and North African Muslim men and boys in homosexual circles. Something that people forget is that the Ottoman Empire decriminalized homosexual acts in 1858, long before any Western country even thought of doing so. These days a lot of Westerners consider not just the Islamic world but also the Byzantine Orthodox Christian world (Greece, Russia, Bulgaria, Romania, etc) as being places of homophobic darkness however historically we saw them very much otherwise, instead we saw them as effeminate creatures among whom homosexual carry on was rife. I do though think that a lot of the at least over the top "homophobia" you find in these areas of the world is a reaction to the West going over board in the other direction. In fact I think that the whole "Islamic Revival" largely comes from people seeing the way the West was going and legging it in the other direction. Prior to the 1970s probably most people in the Middle East looked up to the West in many ways- in the 1970s that started breaking down.
I think we're starting to get to the root cause of what's behind the general madness and the previously inexplicable dichotomy of the promotion of Islam and importation of mass numbers of young Muslim men into rural areas with the parallel feverish obsession of State institutions with homosexuality.

If high-ranking members of the establishment were intent on engaging in systemic sodomy with young Middle Eastern men they would confine the practice to secluded estates in rural areas and not want any investigation, scrutiny or examination of what effectively would be a mass sex trafficking racket.

Hence the insatiable promotion of both parties to the transaction and "hate speech" laws designed to quell any questioning of their actions.

SwordOfStCatherine

I suspect here is your answer.
There is a wide spread belief in the Islamic world, which was held at official State level by both the old Baathist regime in Iraq and by the Islamic Republic of Iran even though they hated each other guts, that the psycho form of Islam which officially holds sway in Saudi Arabia was an invention of the British Deep State not just to undermine the Ottoman Empire but to sow bloody division in the Muslim world. The people who hold this belief tie it in with the antics of T.E. Lawrence and other Brits in the pay of the State in bringing the House of Saud to power. It is also interesting that after all the trouble surrounding Saudi funded Mosques in England the UK State still remains very hands off with them. It has to be said though that "The Seven Pillars of Wisdom" by T.E. Lawrence is an exquisite literary masterpiece.

If you go to Poland or the various Yugoslav states and ask people there opinion of homosexuality extremely close to always you will than know whether they hold a positive or negative view of the EU. We tend to think of "homophobia" as something right wing but the during the Wiemar Republic the KPD's propaganda against the Nazis was incredibly homophobic, stuff that would get you locked up today most likely and the in the British Labour Movement when it was a force to be reckoned with there was a wide spread belief that the ruling class/large capitalists were riddled with homosexuality and that this was not something positive,.

The most homophobic group I have come across are Sephardi Jews (Jews of North African Berber descent). One of the two Muslims I know here is a Sephardi Jewess who grew in a Religious Zionist household in Palestine and she literally believes in the death penalty for homosexual acts which is something her Algerian friend who is a cradle Muslima believes should only be carried out if someone is promoting homosexual acts very aggressively and even than it would be probably being a tad too harsh. My sister once came out with the statement that there were no Ulster Prods involved in homosexuality which I had to show her was actually not true, she tried to wriggle out of my arguments but finally had to submit, this girl for all her anti-Zionism, and she is outright anti-Zionist, not Post-Zionist or anything remotely softer, and her contempt in a lot of areas for Rabbinic Judaism, has a deep seated conviction that there are no Sephardim involved in homosexuality I am almost certain she would pick up the nearest sharp object and attack. The Sephardi Jewess I was friends with when I lived in England literally beat up another Jewess in front of my eyes for suggesting that there must be de gayz among the Sephardim. I have to say though I do not approve of their psychodom I find the Sephardi in general the most likable type of Jew.

Why the Republic of Ireland's Ruling Elites and their flying monkeys are so obsessively fixated though with homosexuality still remains something of a mystery to me.

SwordOfStCatherine

I think we're starting to get to the root cause of what's behind the general madness and the previously inexplicable dichotomy of the promotion of Islam and importation of mass numbers of young Muslim men into rural areas with the parallel feverish obsession of State institutions with homosexuality.

If high-ranking members of the establishment were intent on engaging in systemic sodomy with young Middle Eastern men they would confine the practice to secluded estates in rural areas and not want any investigation, scrutiny or examination of what effectively would be a mass sex trafficking racket.

Hence the insatiable promotion of both parties to the transaction and "hate speech" laws designed to quell any questioning of their actions.
I don't think they are promoting Islam. They are promoting Muslim immigration which is something different. Islam has made extremely little impact on general British culture despite their being a ton of Muslims living there and the same goes for France. You do have a small insignificant group of indigenous Western Islamophiles but they are NEVER Libtards. What seems like Islamophilia among Libtards to people like Myles actually is something different, it is partly an excuse to have a go at lads like Myles and partly this strange neurotic victim worship- and anyone deemed a victim of pale-skinned old Christian males will do. I think for the people with actual power it is largely about further atomizing society, that said for some of them the scenario you outline could be seen as an added bonus.

NiceNin

PI Member
Top Bottom