• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Gay Gay Gay, everywhere is GAY!

sighthound

PI Member
Soo true but the gays want us to know what they do they want to rub it in our faces as it makes us squirm and they like that . I was fine with gays once they did their kissing in their own space not in every programme & / or film i watch. The token gay is everywhere ! Of course this really took traction when leo admitted he was gay so the agenda was to normalise our gay taoiseach so we couldnt question his bad decisions on his gaydom simple . We are now over run with gays its like Leo opened the the gates of the gay zoo and let all the creatures out . & they are now climbing up the walls and terrorizing the population.

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
Soo true but the gays want us to know what they do they want to rub it in our faces as it makes us squirm and they like that . I was fine with gays once they did their kissing in their own space not in every programme & / or film i watch. The token gay is everywhere ! Of course this really took traction when leo admitted he was gay so the agenda was to normalise our gay taoiseach so we couldnt question his bad decisions on his gaydom simple . We are now over run with gays its like Leo opened the the gates of the gay zoo and let all the creatures out . & they are now climbing up the walls and terrorizing the population.
Ah go on, go on, go on! You're dyin to scream loud and proud "Panti for President!"

:ura:

sighthound

PI Member
no panties no president we dont really need one do we ? we should use the phoenix park lodge for migrants since they are arriving faster then we can restore a shabby hotel in Leitrim. Hey festor go fester somewhere else you plank.

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
An extremely worrying development in Tralee County Kerry. We are in October, not the Pride month of June, but it transpires businesses are being approached and told to display the rainbow sticker and the rainbow flag.

And the approaches are being supported by An Garda Siochana.

This is a political takeover right before our eyes

Ted

PI Member
The guards are sick of being used to promote the Taoiseach's political agenda.

Ted

PI Member
An Taoiseach is a mere penny boy.

The rainbow mania in AGS is coming from overseas and a height.

Look in the clip at the pride flag being hoisted above the tricolour.

They're in the final stage of their coup now.
At least they didn't salute it.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
An Taoiseach is a mere penny boy.

The rainbow mania in AGS is coming from overseas and a height.

Look in the clip at the pride flag being hoisted above the tricolour.

They're in the final stage of their coup now.
I really want to fully understand why globalist neo-Liberalism is SO obsessed with promoting homosexuality.

Top Bottom