Gay Gay Gay, everywhere is GAY!

• Thread starter Deleted member 917
  • Start date
  • Replies 514
  • Views 16K

Florence

PI Member
The reason I posted the Mark Feehilly 'dad' story was that I was so angry his press release to the media to get out the happy news that he and his male partner were now 'dads', did not acknowledge in any way the women (he presemably paid VERY well) to carry this baby and who may have provided the egg.

How could he not have had a sentence in the press release to the effect that 'my partner and I cannot thank enough the woman who agreed to carry our baby.'

I can understand carrying a baby for your sister or best friend who has a medical issue preventing her from carrying her own child. But why would anybody loan her womb unless she desparately needed money?

Helen Back

Donator
PI Member
The reason I posted the Mark Feehilly 'dad' story was that I was so angry his press release to the media to get out the happy news that he and his male partner were now 'dads', did not acknowledge in any way the women (he presemably paid VERY well) to carry this baby and who may have provided the egg.

How could he not have had a sentence in the press release to the effect that 'my partner and I cannot thank enough the woman who agreed to carry our baby.'

I can understand carrying a baby for your sister or best friend who has a medical issue preventing her from carrying her own child. But why would anybody loan her womb unless she desparately needed money?
Even worse, why would a woman turn her DNA into a commodity, and her resulting child into a product? The nuns in Tuam were slaughtered for adoption (it was actually Galway Co Co which handled adoptions) when this is far worse. It's a complete perversion of the most precious thing we own, the most sacred thing a human can do.

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
The reason I posted the Mark Feehilly 'dad' story was that I was so angry his press release to the media to get out the happy news that he and his male partner were now 'dads', did not acknowledge in any way the women (he presumably paid VERY well) to carry this baby and who may have provided the egg.

We do not know and probably will never know how this adoption came about but the most likely scenario is that one of the guys legally adopted the baby which they are perfectly entitled to do as long as they meet the qualifying criteria and are most importantly under 35 years old.

To suggest that there is something wrong with the adoption just because the guys are homosexuals is akin to how the NAZIS treated jews and others they considered a waste of fresh air like Poles, All east Europeans and Gypsies and those with physical and intellectual disabilities and gays.

Florence

PI Member
We do not know and probably will never know how this adoption came about but the most likely scenario is that one of the guys legally adopted the baby which they are perfectly entitled to do as long as they meet the qualifying criteria and are most importantly under 35 years old.

To suggest that there is something wrong with the adoption just because the guys are homosexuals is akin to how the NAZIS treated jews and others they considered a waste of fresh air like Poles, All east Europeans and Gypsies and those with physical and intellectual disabilities and gays.

I think you misunderstand my post. Mark Feehilly in his press release did not say he has adopted a baby - he only referred to himself and his partner Ciaran becoming dads. Press coverage included a picture of him and his partner pushing a hospital trolley containing a new born baby. Had he gone the adoption route, that scenario would be VERY unlikely. You apply and after passing a tough vetting process you go on a list and wait to be offered a child, and the wait can be very long. I understand that couples would rarely be offered a baby a few days old.

My post related to the lack of respect to the woman who had borne the child for him, most probably in desparate need of money.

Feehilly sought the publicity. Why not announce that he has adopted a child if that is the case? I have no problem with gay adoption.

Last edited:

Esto Praesidium

PI Member

Mark Feehily is 39, and your last statement is a non sequitur, as well as invoking Godwin's Law.

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
Well at least our illustrious leader Leo the Lecherous Lizard has stated his abhorrance at the whole gay adoption saga, he is on record as stating that a family umit must have a father and a mother, Male and Female to bring children up properly!

Arty E

Donator
PI Member

Mark Feehilly (WestLife) has just announced he and his male fiance are delighted to be 'dads' to a baby girl.

No mention of hiring a womb to faciltate this or which one is the biological father.

Or is either the biological father?

They could have bought sperm, bought an egg and hired a womb.

Or did the gay couple buy a newly born baby who mother did not really want it/couldn't afford it?
Yep, now that the gays have their recognition and month-long excuse to prance about in all types of alluring (to them) costumes, the next step is to get the style add-on of a child which will bring them joy and happiness. Pride and joys.

James_Dawson_is_back

PI Member
Restricted
Ah here..

Top Bottom