Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Gay Gay Gay, everywhere is GAY!

A Voice

PI Member
Was listening to RnaG yesterday and they were talking about the "Pride" march today and they referred to it as Bród, which is indeed the Irish for pride. It struck me that one of He who likes it in the Áras's dogs is called Bród. I wonder if he's dog whistling to the fabliss set or whether it's supposed to mean national pride. Give the Midget's recent pronouncements on the horrors of nationalism, I doubt it's the latter.

ogma

PI Member
Using that logic Willie Frazer was a secret hardline Republican, and People Before Profit are a crypto-clerical fascist organization.

Being a loyalist or being a Trotskyist is a political position whether right or wrong.

In my experience constantly displaying an irrational hatred of gay people usually indicates a person struggling with their sexuality.

D

Deleted member 917

Non Registered Member
Being a loyalist or being a Trotskyist is a political position whether right or wrong.

In my experience constantly displaying an irrational hatred of gay people usually indicates a person struggling with their sexuality.
Hating Gay Pride is not hating Gay people.

Lots of Gay people are sick of this shit too.

The Rainbow flag, Pride etc is the new NGOs.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member

Saying sodomy between two males is wrong isn't an irrational hatred.

Are all Pentecostal African males struggling with their sexuality because they believe same sex relationships are sinful? If you think that, maybe you are a racist.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Its days like today when you realise that ISIS were only ever western proxies.

Rick kit

PI Member
This became a trend years ago when some women in ireland had to have a gay friend kind of like a handbag accesory ,other trendy occasions are slim good looking women with a heavy not so good looking girlfriend to make them look better ,fat people declaring their celiacs because they think no gluten will lower their weight or declaring their not fat but have a thyroid problem libs announcing {ihave black friend s to } when they would run a mile if one to close to them.Some are genuine but for most of them its a load of jump on the bandwagon pretentious bollix

Catalpa

PI Member

Does that mean that inside every Loyalist

- a Republican is trying to get out.....?🤪

Top Bottom