Gay Gay Gay, everywhere is GAY!

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Here’s my theory.

Over the past number of years, our completely fucking stupid thick blinkered legislators have appointed ‘diverse’ people ( eg Catherine Wiccan foreign Witch Lesbian Childless and ever to be so ) Zappone into positions of power, in an effort to tick the appropriate boxes. She is the minister for children. Might as well appoint Mr Fritzl.

Lest I forget. Our unelected Pantishock. Another box ticking example. A sheep in wolfs clothing. Sic. Was all anti abortion etc a few years back, and then, voila!

I see so many articles lately how Boris Johnson is unelected. At least he was elected by the entire grass-roots party, like it or not. Unlike the Kylie loving eu bitch we’ve got.

Doing the eu’s bidding on brexit, he may well fuck things up royally for us individuals.

All those box ticking ‘diverse’ appointees are agitators for their minority cause.

Now they have a disproportionate amount of power with respect to the minority they represent.

Hence, our world is just about upside down, with the concerns and needs of the vast majority completely lost behind the championing of those minority causes.
but hey you may get transgender traffic lights!

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member

Karloff

PI Member
This 'globohomo' is deadly for gays too.

Which countries were first to legalise homosexuality? The same places the elites are sending millions of Muhammadans to.

Don't be fooled by how they pander to the 'over the top' homosexual, the transexual celebrity.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
A thousand faggots forced their Pride parade through the streets of Sarajevo. Police snipers manned rooftops to ensure the local population accepted the "love".

The perfect illustration of the reality of this carry on. The foreign insidious ideology being forced literally at gun point on white countries.

Just one of the hydra headed assault on European people. The other is forced replacement by new non white European populations.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
A thousand faggots forced their Pride parade through the streets of Sarajevo. Police snipers manned rooftops to ensure the local population accepted the "love".

The perfect illustration of the reality of this carry on. The foreign insidious ideology being forced literally at gun point on white countries.

Just one of the hydra headed assault on European people. The other is forced replacement by new non white European populations.
satanism demands it...

Storybud2

PI Member
Here’s my theory.

Over the past number of years, our completely fucking stupid thick blinkered legislators have appointed ‘diverse’ people ( eg Catherine Wiccan foreign Witch Lesbian Childless and ever to be so ) Zappone into positions of power, in an effort to tick the appropriate boxes. She is the minister for children. Might as well appoint Mr Fritzl.

Lest I forget. Our unelected Pantishock. Another box ticking example. A sheep in wolfs clothing. Sic. Was all anti abortion etc a few years back, and then, voila!

I see so many articles lately how Boris Johnson is unelected. At least he was elected by the entire grass-roots party, like it or not. Unlike the Kylie loving eu bitch we’ve got.

Doing the eu’s bidding on brexit, he may well fuck things up royally for us individuals.

All those box ticking ‘diverse’ appointees are agitators for their minority cause.

Now they have a disproportionate amount of power with respect to the minority they represent.

Hence, our world is just about upside down, with the concerns and needs of the vast majority completely lost behind the championing of those minority causes.
The common thread is always the FAKE NEWS scum pushing this agenda far, far beyond the proportion it merits, the tranny numbers are minuscule, the LGBTERFGWHOGIVESAFOOKATTHISSTAGE are blown out of all proportion and it is pathetic that the libtards are desperate to cling to any "Offence industry" as a way to get attention,

Watching TV shows online is grand,, a gay scene ? fast forward, A token black clown gets the stunning 6 ft blue eyed white blond ? fast forward,
RTE news etc, just don't watch their LIES and gaslighting,, if 25 main characters in a show or movie are shown,, maybe ONE is gay,, anymore than that and you are being gaslighted, lied to, shown an agenda,

amsterdemmetje

PI Member
Heard fair city are getting with the program now and a gay sauna is opening in carricks town next to the pub . And there is to be an illegal brothel opening in an apartment next to one of the main peoples apartment . I hope they discuss gender pay gap between the female prostitutes and the lads dressing as women they are charging at least 60 an hour more than most of the females charges .

bowfin

PI Member
I'm doing the Duolingo Spanish course which includes stories in Spanish. Simple little words to get you started. To my amazement, I was going through one last night and lo and behold here's this one is introducing her wife to her mother. Is there anywhere safe I ask? Oh! and I seem to be banned from Twitter and The Journal for my comments and outspoken thinking. Good to see the thought police are active in our community.

Last edited:
Top Bottom