• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Gay Gay Gay, everywhere is GAY!

P

pawpatrol

Non Registered Member
It's like the gays finally won acceptance and respect, and then sat down and plotted ways to lose respect and acceptance.
Arguably, many miss the appeal of the counter culture edge. At one point, for example, it was considered absurd to look for something as bland and boring as marriage.

Now having convinced themselves they wanted to be ‘normal’ all along, they are desperately trying to recreate that niche and it’s not really working.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Like all forbidden things, you overdose when it becomes freely available at first. LGBT has overloaded the sensory awareness of people and they are bored and have moved on to peruse their Smartphones for the next sensory kick..
That it has been highly organised and financed is in no doubt. I wonder who the Puppet Masters are ,probably the same suspects who push the Mass Migration agenda.
The amount of paraphernalia is astounding ,from kiddies tracksuits, to keyrings ,lanyards etc, everything is Rainbow.
Another case of the manipulation of mass hysteria to further an agenda by relentless propaganda until acceptance.

Imperator Scotorum

PI Member
Why? I don’t understand why this LGBT agenda is so important to the people in power, I don’t see how it benefits them at all, unless they Christians are right and we are really dealing with Satanists who are doing this to spite God’s laws. I don’t know

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Why? I don’t understand why this LGBT agenda is so important to the people in power, I don’t see how it benefits them at all, unless they Christians are right and we are really dealing with Satanists who are doing this to spite God’s laws. I don’t know
This guy emj is a bit of an oldschool ballbreaker - but he's on the money too.

F

fishsticks

Non Registered Member
If you come from an aspect of.. it's an attack on your religion.. then you fail to understand what it is.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Wait till you catch up with the trans-humanist agenda. That $3 bn pa gig is going to blind you mind. Right now, we have boys being castrated aged 4 as they id as females. We have 4 year old girls getting plastic dicks as they id as males. There is a LOT MORE to come. You ain't seen nuttin yet.
The head of Google and several key Big Pharma lads, who put Soros in the cheap seats, id as trans-humanist.
The above is only the shallow end of the pool stuff as I don't want to freak out anyone. But fasten your safety belts. It's gonna be a bumpy ride

Top Bottom