Gay Gay Gay, everywhere is GAY!

Anderson

Take the red pill
Staff member
PI Member
Premium
Seriously, WTF is going on?

Everything is going Gay, it's like Gay has become a national holiday.

IM FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!!!!

Be it Twitter, Facebook, Adverts, everything I am seeing is GAY GAY FUCKING GAY! Damit im MAD!!!!!!!

Let's get real here and remember what being Gay is, shoving your dick up another man's backside, or lesbians doing everything they can to simulate having a real dick.

Screenshot (35).png

Screenshot (36).png

Screenshot (38).png

Rainbow pride flag replaces POW/MIA flag at veterans memorial plaza
Rainbow pride flag replaces POW/MIA flag at veterans memorial plaza — and public outcry is ignited

GPO

Last edited:

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Next year patriots will need to up their game and have a fertility festival somewhere in the schticks on the same day as the infertility one.

It'll be popular too with people suffering from rainbow overkill.

And then go to conquer the city for the March For Life a week or so later.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
It's a simple marketing strategy lads. Using sex - of the homosexual variety - to sell goodies. Expect Rainbow pints of guinness and all day TV coverage in the next couple of years.

I've never been to a pride march and never will attend one, but it seems that the Dublin version is quite juvenile compared to those held in other parts of the globe. So, I'd imagine that to keep the punters happy, Dublin LGBTQ-Do-Re-Mi will have to become as crude and repugnant as the festival held in San Francisco, NYC etc.

I wonder how much moolah these things generate.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Seriously, WTF is going on?

Everything is going Gay, it's like Gay has become a national holiday.

IM FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!!!!

Be it Twitter, Facebook, Adverts, everything I am seeing is GAY GAY FUCKING GAY! Damit im MAD!!!!!!!

Let's get real here and remember what being Gay is, shoving your dick up another man's backside, or lesbians doing everything they can to simulate having a real dick.

View attachment 4898

View attachment 4899

View attachment 4900

View attachment 4901

View attachment 4902

View attachment 4903

Rainbow pride flag replaces POW/MIA flag at veterans memorial plaza
Rainbow pride flag replaces POW/MIA flag at veterans memorial plaza — and public outcry is ignited

View attachment 4904

GPO
totally bizarre for 1% of the male population to have so much influence you couldn't make it up. must be something more. like the power of satan or humans are just weird...

Top Bottom