Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Gay Byrne has just died

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
At 6:20 RTE News showing Byrne demonstrating condoms.

Classy!

You can't say that RTÉ doesn't get propaganda value for money (not their money of course).

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
The link between Eoghan Murphy FG and Gay Byrne

The free state ruling class are a small and incestuous crew.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Rubbish! He wasn't an innocent bystander in steering Ireland towards the moral bankruptcy we have today.
He was an active engine in the process.
You see spitting at authority, undermining men and the church , degrading sex and vomiting misery all fed into the feminist zeitgeist that RTÉ began to promote almost from day one of its existence.
Byrne knew there was a public appetite for this and fed it day in and day out.

He ended his life with the vacuous God something programs and the even more vacuous ending if God exists what will you say to him when you meet him?

I don’t know or want to know where Byrne is now in the after life but when I go I certainly never wish to meet him anywhere.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
He didn't give anyone a voice - unless they had something damaging to say about the Catholic Church. He certainly never gave a voice to the people suffering in the occupied six counties - instead he gave a platform to their persecutors. Nor did he ever give a voice to the people in the free state being held down and raped by the Landlord Régime.
The Catholic church who covered up for dirty bastard paedophiles and moved them from town to town like some perverts circus?
Or the Catholic church religious order teachers who used to beat lumps out of young children?
That Catholic church?
Fucking perverted thugs in dresses!

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
I heard this story some years ago and believe it to be true.
When Gay Byrne first moved into his exclusive detached residence on the Howth peninsula he was not as famous as he later became. His next door neighbor was out in the garden one morning and Gay went over and introduced himself “ Hi Im Gay Byrne .”
The next door neighbor did not know who he was and Gay was a little miffed
Anyway that was fine and the neighbor shortly afterwards was hosting a garden party for friends and decided to be a good neighbor and invite Gay and Kathleen.
Everything went very well and all enjoyed the afternoon.
Surprise surprise about two weeks later the neighbor received a letter containing a bill for a large amount from Gay himself claiming “ appearance money”.

(If RTe embalm the corpse they can claim appearance money at the entrance to Montrose. It might help reduce that iniquitous and monstrous tv licence foisted on the general public)
Cool story, bro.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
The Catholic church who covered up for dirty bastard paedophiles and mover them from town to town?
Or the Catholic church religious orders teachers who used to beat lumps out of young children?
That Catholic church?
Fucking perverted thugs in dresses!
Sure, but Gay didn't address the fact that it was the state who were sending those children to be raped. Nor did he address Garda and media collusion in all of that. And while Gay and his mitlaufers were tearing down the Catholic Church in Ireland, it never occurred to their thick skulls that something would be needed to replace what they were destroying - imperfect though it was. Now we have a population that actually voted last May to eat their own young.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
It reminds me of the time they advertised condoms during the toy show.
The place is a cesspit.

I didn't know that, but I'm not in the least surprised. I'm only surprised that they weren't promoting junior dildos too. Guess they had to wait for the new sex education program for that.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Sure, but Gay didn't address the fact that it was the state who were sending those children to be raped. Nor did he address Garda and media collusion in all of that. And while Gay and his mitlaufers were tearing down the Catholic Church in Ireland, it never occurred to their thick skulls that something would be needed to replace what they were destroying - imperfect though it was. Now we have a population that actually voted last May to eat their own young.
The Catholic church tore itself down.
Nobody to blame only themselves.
The reaction in this country to perverts and paedophiles in dresses was always going to happen.
Nowadays we have freakshows running the country instead and importing more rapists from the arse of nowhere.
Paddy is a gobshite.

Top Bottom