Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Gay Byrne has just died

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Get ready for Al Bashari Bates pussyboy.
Having had what passes for your arse trounced you ran away in a sulk and screamed you would not talk to me again.
Now you are back roaring OFF TOPIC once more about the Mohammedans.
:rolleyes:
(Thanks again though for confirming the essential truth behind the Cruise OBrien two nation theory.
It is particularly true when it comes to Norn Irlan Catholics , as most Southern Catholics thought it only applied to Nordie Prods.)

Last edited:
Having had what passes for your arse trounced you ran away in a sulk and screamed you would not talk to me again.
Now you are back roaring OFF TOPIC once more about the Mohammedans.
:rolleyes:
(Thanks again though for confirming the essential truth behind the Cruise OBrien two nation theory.
It is particularly true when it comes to Norn Irlan Catholics , as most Southern Catholics thought it only applied to Nordie Prods.)
As for CCOB's two nation theory, well I'm glad you brought your soul brother up and that you have 'trounced' yourself again. Why stop at two old boy? Why not have three. Four. Five even. You are in favour of partition - so you shouldn't have a problem with more.Yes we'll have one for the prods, one for the muslims, one for the subsaharans (they practically have dublin) and a little old statelet for the catholics too - the bleaker part of connacht. But you old boy, beggar on horseback snob that you are, won't be happy in a catholic state full of papists. You will need an anti-pope statelet for you and your 'friends.' Hopefully you won't have the Shank-allah butchers led by Al-bashari Bates and Allah-ni Murfi to deal with in your septic little anti-pope statelet.

Meanwhile, back in the real world - your little catholic beggar on horseback partitioned statelet is history. Get ready for what the Nordie Taigs endured. Enjoy the islamification and subsaharanisation of your once catholic state. Its us who have pity for you old boy.

Top Bottom