Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Gay Byrne has just died

bugs

PI Member
Exactly.

Next time Report it & don't republish it.
I summarised what was said by quoting extracts UN MODERATED EXTRACTS IN A SUMMARY FORM NOT AVAILIBLE TO BE REPORTED ON A SINGLE PAGE UNTIL I DID IT .
AS NOBODY WENT TO THE TROUBLE OF REVIEWING THE BILE AND OBSCENE HATRED POURED OUT ON THIS SITE AGAINST THE BYRNE FAMILY AND THE MOURNERS --
now that your confronted with this it is stated to be all about me .
do not lecture me on your own failure --
you state you started the thread and my concern is false --it is all about me -
it seems I have no true concern about the Byrne family - you make no comment about the incredible abuse meted out during the funeral to the family and the mourners .
I naturally question your motives-
-in reminding me that you are the proprietor of the thread -
-how this has any bearing on the abuse the funeral got is beyond me .
the content of what happened is not commented upon but there is plenty of guff for me for asking for it to be moderated .
why did you start the thread if you wont defend the man and his family -
-who is it about now.bugs

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Show respect for Gay instead of Slobbering about yourself & Deleted Posts that you regurgitated instead of reported.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I of course did not watch his funeral.
Can anyone tell me if there were eulogies?
The priests try to deny working class people the opportunity for a eulogy.
Your hero , the late anti catholic Gay Byrne , spent much of his broadcasting career denying his fellow working class people the comfort of their catholic religion by repudiating and undermining it through his popular broadcasts.

So while the “ Catholic” priests may be doing what you allege , your Mr Byrne worked hard to obliterate Catholicism altogether.🔪

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Byrne was a vicious enemy of the working class because coming from that background himself he understood how easy it is to pervert the faith of people by ridiculing it.
Having obtained an education the cunning Byrne saw the potential to rise in the mass media by populist manipulation of public opinion for entertainment purposes.

Much of Byrnes efforts consisted in giving endless publicity to those who ridiculed and rejected the teachings of Catholicism.

It was all quite deliberate as any objective history of the LLS will prove.
I wonder if Byrne was. a Freemason.

He certainly behaved like one.
Hence the praise for him from them and their new colleagues in the Irish “Catholic “ hierarchy.

Well said. Very well said indeed.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
[
'Populist'??
Like exposing your dirty church for the paedophile protectors they are?
Like exposing the misogynist perverts for what they are?
Like exposing the money grabbing, death bed will changers they are?

Take what's left of your perverted and twisted church and get the fuck out of our country........
Come back when you've learned your lessons.
The door is always open......
Quite clearly you hate Catholicism at the visceral level.
Then you whine and whine about the working class and defend a hypocrite catholic like Gay Byrne.

Indeed your defense of him is obviously linked to Byrnes anti Catholicism .

All I’m doing here is showing how truly hypocrital Byrne was as he daily attacked catholic belief.
Not the conduct of priests.

You , like many many morons in Ireland confuse what the Catholic Church teaches with the conduct of its priests etc.

(Btw it’s not my church you refer to.
But that’s far too complicated to explain to you so I won’t bother.)

Unable to make even elementary distinctions you show your self up as having the brain of a rabbit and the vicious knee jerk instincts of a hyena.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Now we have the so called “catholic” archbishop of Dublin , one Diarmuid Martin, claiming that Byrne was a genuinely religious man.
🤣

That must mean he thinks Byrne was a genuinely religious catholic.

Yet the history of Byrnes broadcasting career clearly proves his rise to prominence was strongly linked to the populist controversies he maintained and pursued concerning repudiation of catholic teaching .

At the end of his life also it was quite obvious that Byrne doubted seriously whether God even existed perhaps even rejecting the notion entirely.

To ridicule, sneer at ,doubt and reject the faith /teachings of Catholicism are not to any reasonable observer the sign of a genuine catholic.

Archbishop Martin🐀 who claims to know what a genuinely religious man is , now sits on the board of a hospital performing abortions🔪.
He is of course one of antipope francises spear carriers so what else would one expect from such an evil hypocrite.

I suppose Gay Byrne was religious in so far as that means anything for the likes of Alleged Arch-Bishop Martin, i.e. he followed his own private beliefs and he spat on Church teaching - and always made sure to keep in with the current Régime ideology.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I suppose Gay Byrne was religious in so far as that means anything for the likes of Alleged Arch-Bishop Martin, i.e. he followed his own private beliefs and he spat on Church teaching - and always made sure to keep in with the current Régime ideology.
A number of moron posters on this thread continue to confuse and identify what the Catholic Church teaches with how it’s priests behave.

I’m angry at Byrne because he consistently attacked and undermined what the church teaches.

That was an attack on truth itself and that any so called “catholic” bishop could describe Byrne as a genuinely religious man is simply yet another such attack.

Last edited:

bugs

PI Member
Show respect for Gay instead of Slobbering about yourself & Deleted Posts that you regurgitated instead of reported.
the posts are now deleted because somebody cared enough to make an issue of them - this work by you is too late and is now referred by you as slobbering by me --you forgot to delete the many posts by others which state they are asking the members of this site to show some respect --I suppose this is slobbering too --maybe you should deleate those posts also to make it all fit --you have shown yourself -your true nature . bugs

Wolf

PI Member
[

Quite clearly you hate Catholicism at the visceral level.
Then you whine and whine about the working class and defend a hypocrite catholic like Gay Byrne.

Indeed your defense of him is obviously linked to Byrnes anti Catholicism .

All I’m doing here is showing how truly hypocrital Byrne was as he daily attacked catholic belief.
Not the conduct of priests.

You , like many many morons in Ireland confuse what the Catholic Church teaches with the conduct of its priests etc.

(Btw it’s not my church you refer to.
But that’s far too complicated to explain to you so I won’t bother.)

Unable to make even elementary distinctions you show your self up as having the brain of a rabbit and the vicious knee jerk instincts of a hyena.
LOL...on yer knees...boy.
The 'Church' is it's people, the same people who turned the blind eye to the dirty paedophile crimes of the perverts in dresses.
You are so sick in the brain that you can't call out the disgusting perverts and their enablers for what they are.
Say your prayers, maybe god will forgive you.

"Suffer little children" eh???

They suffered ok.......

Top Bottom