Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Gay Byrne has just died

I am submitting this complaint against the moderators of this site for failing to protect the family of an Irishman from gross abuse while in the process of burying their father .
this is un Irish /anti Irish --it is not our tradition -it is foreign to us to attack a family and the corpse while in the family home being mourned and when the family is defenceless and unable to defend themselves .
the religion of the deceased man was attacked .
the mourners were attacked .
the family were deprived of his reputation prior to burial.

I submit this for your inspection -- I have no interest in any sanction against the people who support this or the authors as they are beyond help .
I really enjoy learning from this site and being a member-- but not under any circumstances --I am an Irishman an imperfect Irishman --this site has as its name only two words --one of them is Irish --what happened here is not Irish -not of the Irish -not loyal to the Irish -not respectful to our traditions stretching back thousands of years -what happened here diminishes us all - if this site has no moral view on what just happened.
I wont be a member of this hatred of the Irish and their traditions which is all we have against those who would enslave us .bugs
Well said Bugs.

Gaybo is an easy target for the assorted armchair marxist genocidal generals and catholic field marshal fundamentalists on this site. And Field Marshal has some nerve to talk about anti-catholicism. Free staters like himself sat on their hands when the shankhill butchers, MI5 MI6 Loyalist death squads, the SAS and UDR freemasonic sons of bitched declared open season on taigs. He's the true anti-catholic on this site. Anti-pope my arse, lets see how far his theological gymnastics get him when he has the muslim equivalent of the shankhill butchers operating in his little free sate manor. Hah, he'll be screaming for the provos to protect him then. Fake catholic.

RIP Gay Byrne. You may have been a bit of a west brit, but at least you weren't a marxist genocidalist or fake catholic pussyboy.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
it is not re published -this is the first publishing and it is deleated but you can still read it in post 275 bugs
That's a condensed Quote of yours, now even that has been Edited.

Go back through the Thread if you want & Report any remaining undeleted Posts you find objectionable.

bugs

PI Member
Hi bugs. If you see anything that would be considered disrespectful could you refer it on to the mod team through the report function?

Some of these threads can get large within a short frame of time and it's not always feasible to wade through all of the content.
EVEN THE POST FROM THIS MODERATOR HAS BEEN CENSORED/MODERATED IT MERELY CONTAINS THE UN MODERATED QUOTES POSTED ALREADY HERE WHICH I AM COMPLAINING AGAINST .
will you allow the summary I have typed to be published as it would allow people to make up their minds when they see the small amount of quotes grouped together as it is a fairer way to assess what was said over 17 pages rather than make somebody wade through all this terrible stuff.bugs

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Offensive remarks against Gay Byrne, including what was in your quote have been removed.

Don't repeat what you want to Delete.

I started this Thread to be all about Gay not all about you.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The shyte continues as Mr Tubridy
Well said Bugs.

Gaybo is an easy target for the assorted armchair marxist genocidal generals and catholic field marshal fundamentalists on this site. And Field Marshal has some nerve to talk about anti-catholicism. Free staters like himself sat on their hands when the shankhill butchers, MI5 MI6 Loyalist death squads, the SAS and UDR freemasonic sons of bitched declared open season on taigs. He's the true anti-catholic on this site. Anti-pope my arse, lets see how far his theological gymnastics get him when he has the muslim equivalent of the shankhill butchers operating in his little free sate manor. Hah, he'll be screaming for the provos to protect him then. Fake catholic.

RIP Gay Byrne. You may have been a bit of a west brit, but at least you weren't a marxist genocidalist or fake catholic pussyboy.
You forgot to take your medication.
I note you fail to mention the sectarian murders of Protestants by IRA Catholics.
That’s ok in your perverted catholicism which is nothing but blood soaked
politics and revenge.

Mr . bergoglio, stage name francis is an antipope.
The real pope is Benedict xvi.

Somehow because I believe sincerely this to be the case all of a sudden I’m anti catholic ?

Gay Byrne helped destroy the Catholic Church by his giving an unceasing forum to attacks on it.
These attacks continue to this day.

You are just to stupid to even comprehend that.
Now clear off.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
in what way was he a vicious enemy of the irish working class. bugs
Byrne was a vicious enemy of the working class because coming from that background himself he understood how easy it is to pervert the faith of people by ridiculing it.
Having obtained an education the cunning Byrne saw the potential to rise in the mass media by populist manipulation of public opinion for entertainment purposes.

Much of Byrnes efforts consisted in giving endless publicity to those who ridiculed and rejected the teachings of Catholicism.

It was all quite deliberate as any objective history of the LLS will prove.
I wonder if Byrne was. a Freemason.

He certainly behaved like one.
Hence the praise for him from them and their new colleagues in the Irish “Catholic “ hierarchy.

Last edited:

bugs

PI Member
Offensive remarks against Gay Byrne, including what was in your quote have been removed.

Don't repeat what you want to Delete.

I started this Thread to be all about Gay not all about you.
I do not know who this is directed against --my posting was in defence of Gay Byrne and his family --the offensive remarks were not made by me and I have already said they are deplorable --however following this no moderator commented or came to the defence of the Byrne family and in order to rectify that I summarised the quotes and did not alter them but included a handful to give a understanding of what took place here --it is this summary which is censored /deleted AND TOO LATE NOW TO MODERATE. bugs

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Stop posting about yourself on Gay's Thread.

Offensive remarks have been removed regardless if they are Offensive Posts, Quotes of Offensive Posts or paraphrases of Offensive Posts.

Go back on Topic.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Now we have the so called “catholic” archbishop of Dublin , one Diarmuid Martin, claiming that Byrne was a genuinely religious man.
🤣

That must mean he thinks Byrne was a genuinely religious catholic.

Yet the history of Byrnes broadcasting career clearly proves his rise to prominence was strongly linked to the populist controversies he maintained and pursued concerning repudiation of catholic teaching .

At the end of his life also it was quite obvious that Byrne doubted seriously whether God even existed perhaps even rejecting the notion entirely.

To ridicule, sneer at ,doubt and reject the faith /teachings of Catholicism are not to any reasonable observer the sign of a genuine catholic.

Archbishop Martin🐀 who claims to know what a genuinely religious man is , now sits on the board of a hospital performing abortions🔪.
He is of course one of antipope francises spear carriers so what else would one expect from such an evil hypocrite.

Last edited:

Saul Goodman

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I of course did not watch his funeral.
Can anyone tell me if there were eulogies?
The priests try to deny working class people the opportunity for a eulogy.
some former director general of RTE gave the spin on Gay

Wolf

PI Member
Now we have the so called “catholic” archbishop of Dublin , one Diarmuid Martin, claiming that Byrne was a genuinely religious man.
🤣

That must mean he thinks Byrne was a genuinely religious catholic.

Yet the history of Byrnes broadcasting career clearly proves his rise to prominence was strongly linked to the populist controversies he maintained and pursued concerning repudiation of catholic teaching .
'Populist'??
Like exposing your dirty church for the paedophile protectors they are?
Like exposing the misogynist perverts for what they are?
Like exposing the money grabbing, death bed will changers they are?

Take what's left of your perverted and twisted church and get the fuck out of our country........
Come back when you've learned your lessons.
The door is always open......

Top Bottom