Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Gay Byrne has just died

Saul Goodman

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
You could always go back and finish your education, mimnagh, you might make something of yourself.
I doubt it, but it's worth a shot.
Isn't the USA supposed to be the land of opportunity???
mimnagh couldn't join his hands wolf he would die if he had to work one day

The Field Marshal

PI Member
As I predicted Dublin’s archbishop Martin was on hand at the mass in Dublin’s pro Cathederal .
I suppose he had to be considering he must have got a very very large large wad of cash to get Mr Byrne ( not a parishioner) a funeral mass in the
cathedral.
The plebs lined the streets and some even genuflected.

bugs

PI Member
A TV presenter did all that, eh?
Some man, more power that the pervert hiding FFG party, it's corrupt police force and all it's voters put together.
you are one of the few trying to inject any sanity to this discussion. thanks bugs

bugs

PI Member
The man just died, people should show some respect here.
I am submitting this complaint against the moderators of this site for failing to protect the family of an Irishman from gross abuse while in the process of burying their father .
this is un Irish /anti Irish --it is not our tradition -it is foreign to us to attack a family and the corpse while in the family home being mourned and when the family is defenceless and unable to defend themselves .
the religion of the deceased man was attacked .
the mourners were attacked .
the family were deprived of his reputation prior to burial.

I submit this for your inspection -- I have no interest in any sanction against the people who support this or the authors as they are beyond help .
I really enjoy learning from this site and being a member-- but not under any circumstances --I am an Irishman an imperfect Irishman --this site has as its name only two words --one of them is Irish --what happened here is not Irish -not of the Irish -not loyal to the Irish -not respectful to our traditions stretching back thousands of years -what happened here diminishes us all - if this site has no moral view on what just happened.
I wont be a member of this hatred of the Irish and their traditions which is all we have against those who would enslave us .bugs

Last edited by a moderator:

DS86DS

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
I am submitting this complaint against the moderators of this site for failing to protect the family of an Irishman from gross abuse while in the process of burying their father .
this is un Irish /anti Irish --it is not our tradition -it is foreign to us to attack a family and the corpse while in the family home being mourned and when the family is defenceless and unable to defend themselves .
I re print some of the comments which should have been moderated if this site has any morality and any connection with the age old values and traditions of the Irish people .

I submit this for your inspection -- I have no interest in any sanction against the people who support this or the authors as they are beyond help .
I really enjoy learning from this site and being a member-- but not under any circumstances --I am an Irishman an imperfect Irishman --this site has as its name only two words --one of them is Irish --what happened here is not Irish -not of the Irish -not loyal to the Irish -not respectful to our traditions stretching back thousands of years -what happened here diminishes us all - if this site has no moral view on what just happened.
I wont be a member of this hatred of the Irish and their traditions which is all we have against those who would enslave us .bugs
Hi bugs. If you see anything that would be considered disrespectful could you refer it on to the mod team through the report function?

Some of these threads can get large within a short frame of time and it's not always feasible to wade through all of the content.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Exactly.

Next time Report it & don't republish it.

bugs

PI Member

the core of my post has been deleted --it contains the direct quotes I have used in my complaint which can be read fully in the reply by moderator DS 86DS POST NO 275.
I looked in vain for a complaints section and posted it in order to get somewhere -I did not realise I should have reported the piece somewhere some how. bugs

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Hi bugs, I am not able to find these posts you mention. Can you confirm if it was in this thread?

Top Bottom