Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Gay Byrne has just died

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
You don't get the fawning send off that Gay got without having served the agenda of the elites.
He spoke out a little bit against the EU to his credit but for the most part he helped make us
the trannie toilet loving climate change swallowing celebrity worshipping sleepwalking
culturally suicidal zombies we are today

Anglophile

PI Member
The founder of Virgin Group has paid tribute to the late Gay Byrne, saying the "unforgettable"
broadcaster helped to shape modern Ireland.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
Don't you understand that the only people mourning him are the important ones. He's one of their own and they own the rights on this grief. Thats why no ordinary joes and I include my own elderly father and father in law never liked the guy. I take my cues from them. It's the lived experience.
You backed the wrong pair of nags, bro,sank in your own swamp.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
Increasing the license fee will temporarily paper over the fault lines propagating throughout RTE.

What they need is a new business model and the only way to develop that is via privatisation. The current crop of dead wood don't want things changed. Dee-luded Forbes has pretty much stated that the only fix is to lump RTE's financial woes on the taxpayer. How innovative!
No not innovative.... SF and the Bullhorn Brigade use the same ‘strategy’.

Don't do ANYTHING for yourself dude, just lump everything on JQT.

Not my fault, pal, I just left school at 12, can hardly read or write, like the auld gange, you need to support me cradle to grave.

piss off.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Not my fault, pal, I just left school at 12, can hardly read or write, like the auld gange, you need to support me cradle to grave.

piss off.
You could always go back and finish your education, mimnagh, you might make something of yourself.
I doubt it, but it's worth a shot.
Isn't the USA supposed to be the land of opportunity???

Top Bottom