OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Ahh right, I thought it was some new gay agenda now wanting to replace the traditional bible stories!

It could be, the Gaystapo might want to press home the point that homosexuality was there from the start, created by God, and completely natural. They are very cunning in how their spread their homosexual propaganda. But, I just put it up because I thought it was funny. The readers of this website are a sophisticated crew that won't have their morals corrupted by this.

Threads
It could be, the Gaystapo might want to press home the point that homosexuality was there from the start, created by God, and completely natural. They are very cunning in how their spread their homosexual propaganda. But, I just put it up because I thought it was funny. The readers of this website are a sophisticated crew that won't have their morals corrupted by this.
Never got the bible myself, sure I believe in a God but how does the bible explain the Incest that must have gone on? Still at least the bible dont promote shirt lifters.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Never got the bible myself, sure I believe in a God but how does the bible explain the Incest that must have gone on? Still at least the bible dont promote shirt lifters.

Well, if we were to believe the Bible, then incest must have been the normal thing to do. But, the Bible is a book of myths, folklore and homespun philosophy. It's not meant to be taken literally. That said, before human evolved into human beings as we are now, I'd say incest was very common, as it is among other primates.

Threads
Well, if we were to believe the Bible, then incest must have been the normal thing to do. But, the Bible is a book of myths, folklore and homespun philosophy. It's not meant to be taken literally. That said, before human evolved into human beings as we are now, I'd say incest was very common, as it is among other primates.
You have a point mate, thinkin about the logic even science must had Incest as the norm, otherwise how did the first humans repopulate?

That said how come Incest now will result in a screwed up child but years before at the Dawn of man it cant have?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
You have a point mate, thinkin about the logic even science must had Incest as the norm, otherwise how did the first humans repopulate?

That said how come Incest now will result in a screwed up child but years before at the Dawn of man it cant have?

The ban on incest is very ingrained into human societies for a very long time now. If a father commits incest with his little daughter, she probably won't think anything is strange about it. But, when she gets a bit older, and learns that society considers this to be a deeply criminal act, then she will feel guilty and angry and starting having psychological problems. This is what Freud calls Retroactive Trauma, because its only later that the victim feels the trauma.

Top Bottom