• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gas attack on Syria. US , UK and France begin airstrikes, ROLLING UPDATES

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
both isreali colonialism and Washington globalism are but two sides of the same coin.
Russia would be best placed upping the ante sooner rather than later.
Yes, but there is someone flipping the coin, be it London or The 300 Families or whoever.
But time is on Russias side, they should do nothing.

Yes, but there is someone flipping the coin, be it London or The 300 Families or whoever.
But time is on Russias side, they should do nothing.

i hope you're right but for the moment I can't see that coin being flipped. the nation states of America and Europe are nearly already destroyed by mass immigraton and it's native people are wallowing in their own degeneracy.

Russia will wait a long time for any monumental change in western government.

War in my mind has already being declared on Russia.
the hardtalk, the sanctions , the anti Russian hysteria, the military noose around their borders.

Russia, possibly should give the trump administration time to show it's true hand. there has being some signs of anti globalist attitude from within it.
although they'd be fools if they thought there was going to be a major change in course.

They face a slow death in my opinion from here on in bar upping the ante.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I
i hope you're right but for the moment I can't see that coin being flipped. the nation states of America and Europe are nearly already destroyed by mass immigraton and it's native people are wallowing in their own degeneracy.

Russia will wait a long time for any monumental change in western government.

War in my mind has already being declared on Russia.
the hardtalk, the sanctions , the anti Russian hysteria, the military noose around their borders.

Russia, possibly should give the trump administration time to show it's true hand. there has being some signs of anti globalist attitude from within it.
although they'd be fools if they thought there was going to be a major change in course.

They face a slow death in my opinion from here on in bar upping the ante.
I Disagree . It is the west that are in a panic to start a war before the financial system implodes. Putin has time working for him
He needs to avoid conflict.

Thousands of US troops and Marines arrive in Jordan

As tensions come to a boil in Syria over an alleged chemical attack, thousands of U.S. troops and Marines will be gathering in neighboring Jordan for the start of a major training exercise.

Nearly 3,600 U.S. troops, including Marines with the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit, or MEU, will be in place Sunday for the start of a nearly two-week training exercise known as Eager Lion, military officials confirmed to Marine Corps Times.

Thousands of US troops and Marines arrive in Jordan

Makes you wonder....

Russian reinforcements head for Syria: Warships laden with tanks, military trucks and armoured patrol boats sail towards the Middle East as the world awaits Putin's response to airstrikes
  • Project 117 Alligator-class landing ship was spotted at Bosphorus, Turkey en-route to Syria on Sunday
  • The Russian vessel was laden with tanks, ambulances and IED radar after Friday's US-led Syrian air strikes
  • A RoRo Alexandr Tkachenko was also seen carrying high-speed patrol boats, temporary bridge and trucks
  • US, UK and French forces backed strikes that obliterated three targets in response to chemical weapon attack
  • Vladimir Putin warned there would be 'consequences' to military action against him and Bashar al-Assad

Read more: Russian ships laden with tanks seen in Syria after US-led air strike | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

China and Iran would back Russia. Where would Malaysia be? Are there any other countries that can be relied on?

If Ireland joins an EU alliance and it kicks off, I reckon the Irish Defence Forces are too white. All recruitment of Irish people must be halted due to lack of diversity.

I
I Disagree . It is the west that are in a panic to start a war before the financial system implodes. Putin has time working for him
He needs to avoid conflict.
Dan, you know more about financial affairs than me but you have being predicting this implosion from the early days of politics.ie

Putin has to wait and see what becomes of the trump issue, after that he will have to get tough or forget about it.

Ukraine.
economic sanctions.
Russia soldiers killed in Syria.
false flags.
anti Russian hysteria in media.
moving heavy military upto the Russian borders.
threats of all kinds.
barring trump, they have no intentions of getting out of Syria.

slow death for Russia all round if he doesn't play the West at their own game. they're cowards at heart are the zionists.
threats of destabilising the dollar or moving missiles into place and they'll soon back down.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Here we go again with the claims, but why aren't they presenting this irrefutable evidence?

Maybe they're making the OPCW think twice about doing anything dodgy...

Moscow has ‘irrefutable’ evidence chem attack in Syria’s Douma was staged – Russia’s envoy to OPCW

Moscow has “irrefutable proof” that the alleged chemical incident in Syria’s Douma was a “false-flag attack,” orchestrated by UK security services with support from the United States, the Russian envoy to the OPCW said.

“We have not just a ‘high level of confidence,’ as our Western partners uniformly put it; we have irrefutable proof that there was no chemical attack in Douma on April 7,” Russia’s Ambassador to the Organization for the Prohibition of the Chemical Weapons Aleksandr Shulgin said at a special meeting of the UN chemical watchdog’s executive council. The diplomat added that the incident had been a “pre-planned false-flag attack by the British security services, which could have also been aided by their allies in Washington.”

“Things unfolded according to the pre-written scenario prepared by Washington. There’s no doubt, the Americans play ‘first fiddle’ in all of this,” Shulgin said, adding that “attack” was staged by “pseudo-humanitarian NGOs,” which are under the patronage of the Syrian government’s foreign adversaries.

Russian reinforcements head for Syria: Warships laden with tanks, military trucks and armoured patrol boats sail towards the Middle East as the world awaits Putin's response to airstrikes
  • Project 117 Alligator-class landing ship was spotted at Bosphorus, Turkey en-route to Syria on Sunday
  • The Russian vessel was laden with tanks, ambulances and IED radar after Friday's US-led Syrian air strikes
  • A RoRo Alexandr Tkachenko was also seen carrying high-speed patrol boats, temporary bridge and trucks
  • US, UK and French forces backed strikes that obliterated three targets in response to chemical weapon attack
  • Vladimir Putin warned there would be 'consequences' to military action against him and Bashar al-Assad

Read more: Russian ships laden with tanks seen in Syria after US-led air strike | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
YES! YEEES!!!

May and macron must look like idiots at this stage. they are now more hawkish than Donald trump.

Maybe Putin should stay calm. it's not impossible with all these ill prepared false flags and jingoism coming from western leaders that governments could fall.