Garda probe launched as TD's office covered in urine and anti-abortion graffiti

The Field Marshal

PI Member
By their silence, some Catholic bishops are giving implicit approval.

In any case, the damage was done when they failed to put a finger in the dam of the Mater Hospital and Archbishop Martin's weasly stalling tactics.
Martin is one of the excommunicated antipope Francises stooges.
A thoroughly useless article.

Nicenin

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
This new baby killing policy is a coup. The regime wanted, schemed for it, imposed itself on the public and they got the job done.

One big qualification to that is sentiment for it did come from a new voting constituency that were coming on stream. A constituency raised as they were by the landfill media and the idiot-box. Who'd have thunk it, eh? The information age has amplified the confusion in the minds of many.
I think "sex" is the real culprit. When people start having sex, their personality changes. They become egotistical, haughty and less sensitive to the needs of others.

Sex becomes their priority to the exclusion of all else. Their world starts to revolve around it, and they want everyone else's life to revolve around their fornication practices also.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Yes I know that.
My point was that he didn't singlehandedly bring in abortion.
He was upholding the will of the majority (66%+).

I'm sorry if that offends people, but a 66%+ majority voted it in. Not him.

Actually, that isn't true. The majority voted to undo the 8th Amendment. They voted to give all power in regard to abortion over to the politicians. There was no question on the ballot paper regarding abortion itself.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I think "sex" is the real culprit. When people start having sex, their personality changes. They become egotistical, haughty and less sensitive to the needs of others.

Sex becomes their priority to the exclusion of all else. Their world starts to revolve around it, and they want everyone else's life to revolve around their fornication practices also.

That's because they regard sex as a consumer pleasure and an ego trip, not as a sacred gift with a sacred purpose.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
You can twist it all you want.
But when 66%+ vote for abortion, they voted for abortion.

But they didn't. They weren't asked for their opinion on abortion.

Storybud2

PI Member
morally, I have Zero respect for any FG TD, they have deserted and deceived their traditional voters and are repugnant to anyone that wishes again to vote centre right,, a bit of graffiti is nothing compared to the destruction of the unborn humans to come ,, if they burned it to the ground it would still be nothing compared to the blood letting and destruction of innocent unborn humans,,

Morally if you think about humanity and natural justice for all human beings , a little protest against killing unborn humans is healthy,, sure the animal rights crowd would do worse about fooking rabbits or some sh1t and it is laughed off or not even reported,, how pathetic our media and politicians are that a little , tiny protest against scumbag TDs that lied to them they were pro-life is national news ?? just think about the thought police,,

This is the scary part,, the Fake News/ Political Scum will not tolerate any dissent against their fascist ideology,, not even a little bitty bit of graffiti ???

The days of the tail wagging the dog are coming to an end,,,

NEVER vote with a pencil,, ALWAYS bring your Biro,,,

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Yes they were.
The whole thing was an abortion referendum.

Not on the ballot paper. We can speculate all we like about why people voted, or about what they meant by their vote, but the fact is that they were not asked if they supported abortion or not.

Reactions: Una

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
They voted to give the Dail the power to legislate for the termination of pregnancy. Not that the mother would have the choice to terminate. Forced birthers? wait for the forced abortions.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member

We live under a mass consumer society and sex as recreation is one of the pivots of that ideology. Sexual activity actually brings new people into existence; a sacred endeavour. But this insane regime ignores the sacred, interprets sexual activity as recreation akin to playing tennis, humans beings are just machinery and only the values of money and pleasure are *real*; so there's a cosmic despair there from grossly mistreating the sacred.

This free abortion business, which is senseless and insane by almost all metrics, but by the metrics of a society which sees pleasure as the only virtue, free abortion is the ultimate liberation, a gateway to limitless responsibility free pleasure. A shangra-la for late liberalism.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
They voted to give the Dail the power to legislate for the termination of pregnancy. Not that the mother would have the choice to terminate. Forced birthers? wait for the forced abortions.

I'd say 95% of abortions are forced in one way or another. Sometimes by boyfriends and husbands, but nearly always by the whip of poverty across a mother's back.

Top Bottom